Positive Changes: what are yours?

Weebles

Reaction score
This is my 4th cycle ttc. I know in the grand scheme of things that's not very long so instead of getting down about being out I want to stay positive by making positive changes. Maybe one of them will be the very thing needed to get that BFP!

I want to hear what changes you ladies are making or goals you are setting! No judgements either! I just feel better when I focus on things I can change, things that I can do.. Although some of them are much more difficult than others.

Here are a few of mine:
-I'm going to start drinking more water
-I'm giving up energy drinks and cutting back on caffeine in general
-I'm more mindful of where I carry my cell phone.. This one is probably just silliness but I don't care, it makes me feel better.
And now the big one, my dirty secret:
-No more smoking at work.

Hey there love xx
We're on cycle number 8 now, due in 7 days. Judging by my chart, I haven't O'd yet but I have my suspicions about cd15. Cd20 right now.
My positive changes are
• Gain some weight (weird one I know but I only weigh 46 kgs, around 101 pounds. My BMI is 17)
• Drink more water. I fill up a 1.5 litre bottle every night, pop it in the fridge and try to drink it all the next day.
• Take sometime for myself
• Start eating healthier
• Also cut down on smoking. I would like to quit but it's not an easy feat that's for sure.
Best of luck in your goals! How're you going so far? :hugs:

Oh! Great idea! Writing it down makes you feel more committed to the changes, I think.

1. Drink more water
2. Light to moderate exercising every day. I used to walk all the time, I'd love to have time to do that every day
3. Veggies every day

If I ca do those three consistently for the next month, I will be pretty proud of myself!

Pretty much same as ye,
Exercising more and consistently.
Drink lots
Eat well but less ��
Try and not overly focus on ttc.

I'm struggling with the last one
But I'm getting better ��

Also taking extra strength folic acid.

I am thinking of taking protein rich diet, exercising, taking multi vitamin tablets and to start charting.. Good luck to all:thumbup:

I have picked up exercising again, going to my yoga studio once a week for group class and doing the PCOS diet. Probably the best thing I am doing for myself is not taking on more client's at work. I am a children and family therapist at a mental health agency and I have billable requirement (the number of hours I bill a client's insurance company for counseling sessions). Since so many people no-show their sessions for various reasons I am always working extra hours to make sure I get my billables. I have decided for the next 6 weeks I am not going to worry about it and instead focus on my health and fertility. It has really put me in a positive mind set and I love feeling like I have the time to exercise and take care of myself properly.

I love hearing these, it's good energy. :) I'm really proud of myself this cycle. I am down to two cups of coffee and that's all the caffeine I get all day long. I haven't smoked all cycle either.. It's been 19 days!!

Love this thread!
My positive changes are:-
* Cut down caffeine to one a day or out all together - drink herbal teas.
* Drink lots more water - I certainly dont drink enough at the moment.
* Exercise once or twice a week if I can - I'm so lazy haha!
* Eat better - I'm good with my veggies, but need to eat more fruit a day.
* Try Pregnacare Conception tablets.
* Drink a glass of grapefruit juice up until O - even though it's horrid stuff.
* Try agnus cactus and royal jelly to help with my cycle.

:flower:

Mmm, I love grapefruit! Not the juice so much but it's good stuff!
My hubby has something to add to our list of positive changes. He's put crystals in our bedroom. Amethyst, fluorite or something, some kind of Quartz and something else, I don't know. I don't go for that kind of stuff so much but they're pretty. :)

I carry crystals in my handbag :)
They r really pretty xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"