Positive cheapie strips but Frer couldn't be more negative

KatieCub

Reaction score
I've seen a few posts recently where FRER haven't been as reliable as we may expect. I've dipped 4 test this evening in the same sample...3 cheapies which look to be positive but FRER still negative!

I've had bloods done today so will be interesting to see if I am pregnant or not.

CD 47 and counting for me. Thanks to PCOS and ridiculously irregular periods I dont know if/when I ovulated or when to expect AF!

What do you all think??

Xx

Screenshot_20200514-205322_Gallery.jpg

I'm not sure. I typically trust frer sensitivity over IC but that middle IC is so obvious. Curious to hear your results

I’m one whose had that weird experience with frers, all other tests very dark, I’d take the bfn with a grain of salt. Also following! x

Personally esp lately I have been stung with ICs. They all seem to give faint shadows and 2 cycles ago I had a pnk line on one and I wasnt pregnant.

I've just experienced another chemical pregnancy and my ICs still showed the typical shadows but FRER and CB had faint lines.

I really hope u get some answers soon hon. Good luck.
Ure middle IC looks very positive but just be wary. I'd hate for you to get all ure Hope's up and then have them dashed.
Good luck

Sometimes you can get bad batches of cheapies. I had lines on a whole batch once but not as dark as yours though. That said I don’t like frer’s at all myself. Could you try another type of test?

Good luck with the bloods.

Personally esp lately I have been stung with ICs. They all seem to give faint shadows and 2 cycles ago I had a pnk line on one and I wasnt pregnant.

I've just experienced another chemical pregnancy and my ICs still showed the typical shadows but FRER and CB had faint lines.

I really hope u get some answers soon hon. Good luck.
Ure middle IC looks very positive but just be wary. I'd hate for you to get all ure Hope's up and then have them dashed.
Good luck

Hey Sugger,

Im sorry you had to go through that. I really do know what you mean sweet.

I've had 3 losses and a few chemicals over the years. Makes me very wary and tbh when I get a BFP now it's not joy i feel anymore. It's just pure fear!

I do have a few symptoms but trying my hardest to ignore them for now. I also did a couple of ICs this morning which were negative.

I'll just have to wait to see what my bloods say. I should imagine it'll be Monday now at the very earliest before I hear anything.

Tha is for replying and lots of luck to you xxx

Sometimes you can get bad batches of cheapies. I had lines on a whole batch once but not as dark as yours though. That said I don’t like frer’s at all myself. Could you try another type of test?

Good luck with the bloods.

I've been testing on and off for a couple of weeks now with varying brands and results. I did a clear blue and a different babyplan which were faintly positive but lots of negatives in between. I'll post a picture. I'm thinking though of all the tests I've done they could have just been flukes.

I've added a pic see what you think.

Xxx

:dust:

20200515_090600.jpg

Since you're getting lines on other brands I would be more inclined to say its the start of your bfp gl hun fx'd!

I agree with Saveme - lines on lots of brands can't just be a fluke. I hope you lines get darker.

Eurg!!! Sods law I've had a few cramps this morning.

Just been to the loo and now spotting.....

Talk about emotional rollercoaster!!

I guess what will be will be xx keeping everything crossed and trying to stay positive xx

Fx'd sorry its such a rollercoaster

Hey Sugger,

Im sorry you had to go through that. I really do know what you mean sweet.

I've had 3 losses and a few chemicals over the years. Makes me very wary and tbh when I get a BFP now it's not joy i feel anymore. It's just pure fear!

I do have a few symptoms but trying my hardest to ignore them for now. I also did a couple of ICs this morning which were negative.

I'll just have to wait to see what my bloods say. I should imagine it'll be Monday now at the very earliest before I hear anything.

Tha is for replying and lots of luck to you xxx

Awwww I know what u mean hon. Seeing a postive test is exciting but also nerve wracking. I new mine wasnt going to stick from the start because at 11dpo with my son my test lines were so dark. But with my other chemicals and this one the line was so faint at 11dpo.
I kept trying to tell myself that maybe u implanted later but in my gut I just new.
Even getting blazing positives I still feel anxious incase I I misscarry.
I lost my first baby at almost 11 weeks so even tho this one ended in a Chemical I'm glad it happened very early. I was only 4 weeks so it was supper early and I am thankful for that.

Good luck hon hope u get answers soon.

I never liked frer as they were always the last to show up for me,ic always showed well before anything on frer,as u are getting lines on others I would go with them,I hope they darken for u,gl xx

Thanks for the support and encouragement ladies.

Unfortunately this month isn't meant to be.

My blood test was negative and I started bleeding very heavily yesterday with large clots and greyish tissue. Cramps are alot more painful than normal too so I can only assume it must have been a chemical this time.

Fx'd we all get there one day. xx

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"