Positive Dollar Store Tests Negative FRER

Ask4joy

Reaction score
Hi ladies - I posted on Sunday with several faint positive dollar store and Internet cheapie tests. This morning, Tuesday, I did an FRER and a dollar store test with FMU - the dollar store showed up with a faint positive after a few minutes (within the time frame) while the FRER looked stark white to me. I'm so confused and anxious. :huh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 72
Here's my FRER (the kind with the curved handle)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 67
My bfp was on the same dollar store test it showed up before my frer bfp. And even when my blood test was negative that same day I got a bfp on the store test lol!

I'll try to upload my test

Here you go

That's exactly what mine have looked like for the past 3 days. I'm worried though because they aren't getting darker. How long did it take you to show up positive on the FRER?

On 11dpo (a day after I had digi confirmation and lines on three brands clear as day), my fmu curved free was STARK white. I almost died. I thought I was having a cp. thank God I also did a dollar tree. The line was dark and popped up right away. I got a clear line with smu on both frer and dollar tree. Scared me s*less. Frers are terrible with fmu for me

FX that this is a BFP for you! It looks like one to me! I've been testing with FRER and this morning there was a very faint line within 3 minutes but then it disappeared within like 15 minutes. Not sure if something got messed up with these FRER tests or what but I think I'll be going and getting some dollar tree tests tomorrow!

Thanks, ladies. I had some cramping and very light brown spotting / cm today...AF is due tomorrow so I'm nervous especially as the test lines on the dollar tree tests have not gotten darker in 3 days. FX! FX for you too Mamaworld!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->