Positive dollar test , negative first response?

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
https://fixpicture.org/medias/1381680757_tmp_image.jpg
Hi ladies, having a hard time posting a pic , I took a dollar general test the other morning and I had a positive , the line was a little off center but it was clear as day, then I took a first response the next day , but late morning and not fmu, it was negative.... I am around 8/9 dpo... I know it's so early, haven't had a chance to get to the store and its mind racking!! Any thoughts or input is greatly appreciated ! Thanks !!

https://fixpicture.org/medias/1381680757_tmp_image.jpg
Hi ladies, having a hard time posting a pic , I took a dollar general test the other morning and I had a positive , the line was a little off center but it was clear as day, then I took a first response the next day , but late morning and not fmu, it was negative.... I am around 8/9 dpo... I know it's so early, haven't had a chance to get to the store and its mind racking!! Any thoughts or input is greatly appreciated ! Thanks !!

Hi!

I was due for AF yesterday and checked on a cheapie test as well and got a positive however this morning I checked on two more tests (one being a FRER) and one was neg. and the other was a faint BFP. So I'm in the same boat as you but I still haven't gotten AF!

How confusing! What kind of test was your cheaply? I hate the waiting game :( best of luck to you! It's not over til the witch shows her ugly face, update with the next test! I will go out tonight and get another for the morning....ill try to get a FMU this time....should I get another dollar test to see if it shows the same positive or should I get a first response ?

How confusing! What kind of test was your cheaply? I hate the waiting game :( best of luck to you! It's not over til the witch shows her ugly face, update with the next test! I will go out tonight and get another for the morning....ill try to get a FMU this time....should I get another dollar test to see if it shows the same positive or should I get a first response ?

My cheapie was from the dollar store, so not even sure what brand it was to be completely honest. Thanks hun, good luck to you as well. I know, Fxd for the both of us. It is truly confusing, you are absolutely right. When I re-tested this morning my dollar one still showed a faint BFP and the FRER was negative, so I would try to get both again if that's possible.

Thanks!! Ill be testing tomorrow .....or tonight if I can't help it lol....sounds pretty promising for you though!

Just a little hope for you two, with my first child I got a very faint line on a $tree test at 9dpo while CB and FR was negative. I kept getting the same until the day of my period I was finally testing positive on the expensive brand.

Thanks!! Ill be testing tomorrow .....or tonight if I can't help it lol....sounds pretty promising for you though!

You can do it, hold off until tomorrow morning so you'll have a good build up of the preg. hormone. I sure hope so, it's a little disappointing we've been TTC for the past 2 years. How long have you been trying if you don't mind me asking.

Aw thanks Kookie !! That's crazy! Guess those tests are pretty accurate ! Hoping for the same luck u had! Question, is ur first a girl or a boy? I hear girls take longer to show a BFP, I have two boys, wonder if that's true? Lol.
Toothfairy, have you had any help with fertility? We have been ntnp for a few months now.... Although I really want another, I know later would be better timing, but my babies are 3& almost 5, I don't want to space the last too much more! But my last pregnancy was aweful, and my baby was very sick, we lived in the hospital the 1st yr of his life :( it was really rough...things ar finally back to normal, and he's doing great! I feel so jipped like I missed out on so much of that first year :( makes me want anther sommuch more, but then again....I'm not sure how I could handle another sick baby with small children to take care of too :/ so we are taking our time.... If it happens its meant to be....if it doesn't happen by next year then we will get more serious ....

I have 3 girls and I tested positive early with all of them ... with dollar tree test. I only use the expensive ones to confirm the positives lol.

Just a little hope for you two, with my first child I got a very faint line on a $tree test at 9dpo while CB and FR was negative. I kept getting the same until the day of my period I was finally testing positive on the expensive brand.

Thank you, I sure hope everything turns out OK because I am actually one day past due for AF.

Aw thanks Kookie !! That's crazy! Guess those tests are pretty accurate ! Hoping for the same luck u had! Question, is ur first a girl or a boy? I hear girls take longer to show a BFP, I have two boys, wonder if that's true? Lol.
Toothfairy, have you had any help with fertility? We have been ntnp for a few months now.... Although I really want another, I know later would be better timing, but my babies are 3& almost 5, I don't want to space the last too much more! But my last pregnancy was aweful, and my baby was very sick, we lived in the hospital the 1st yr of his life :( it was really rough...things ar finally back to normal, and he's doing great! I feel so jipped like I missed out on so much of that first year :( makes me want anther sommuch more, but then again....I'm not sure how I could handle another sick baby with small children to take care of too :/ so we are taking our time.... If it happens its meant to be....if it doesn't happen by next year then we will get more serious ....

I was actually diagnosed with PCOS February of this year and the doc put me on Metformin and last month I started my first cycle of Clomid. After having progesterone tests done to see if I had ovulated, the results indicated that I had. So I am hoping for the best and if not, I guess there's always next month. Aww poor little guy, I'm sorry. I can't imagine how hard it would have been on your family. I can definitely understand not having such a big age gap between the kids because I am 25 and my little brother is 13 due to my moms infertility issues. I feel more like mom to him than a sister.

I have 3 girls and I tested positive early with all of them ... with dollar tree test. I only use the expensive ones to confirm the positives lol.

Aww, I want our first one to be a little girl too :D I think with pregnancy everyone is so different that its hard to compare.

Aw thanks! That's so exciting u got the big O this month! :) sometimes unjust need a little boost, hopefully that's all it took and this is it! When will u test next? I wonder how those first response gold digitalis work ...

Aw thanks! That's so exciting u got the big O this month! :) sometimes unjust need a little boost, hopefully that's all it took and this is it! When will u test next? I wonder how those first response gold digitalis work ...

I sure hope so. I'm thinking to wait until the weekend, I don't want to be disappointed or just in case AF does show up. How about yourself?

How do u have willpower to wait so long? I'm a POAS addict :( prob test tomorrow lol

How do u have willpower to wait so long? I'm a POAS addict :( prob test tomorrow lol

When we initially started TTC I was a POAS addict too, but I think since we've been trying for so long I try to hold off. I don't symptom spot or anything anymore either lol.

Sorry! I just realized you sent those last msgs! Ya I don't blame you either :/ there are some months I try to ignore all symptoms... Because honestly90% of them are the same as Pms symptoms anyways ! :/ that's nooo fun, makes us think we are preg every month just to see AF instead ....ugh
Well.... Here's my faint positive with fmu from a few days ago, I have tested negative since , haven't had a chance to use fmu with the tests after.... I
Thinking it was just a dud :/ I'm 10/11 dpo I believe , I'd think it get darker by now or not need to use fmu to get a line..... :/
https://imgur.com/1qw3JDz][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/1qw3JDz.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

[URL=https://imgur.com/1qw3JDz][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/1qw3JDz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->