Positive FRER. Negative CB digi. Help!

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
My period is 3 days late. I’ve been extremely emotional and crampy on my left side.

I took a Coles brand cheapy which was negative.
Then I took a FRER which was faintly positive. I took two more both with the same faint pink line.

Is this line positive? Or a false positive? My period is only ever late if i’m Pregnant. This is from tonight -photo taken at 10 minute. It is no darker than yesterday’s tests.

What do you think? Positive or have I got a dodgy pack of FRER’s? I think if it is positive I may be expecting a miscarriage? I’ve never had such a faint line at this many DPO.

CECEAFD4-A1E5-40F1-9150-002692869872.jpeg

I would definitely say the frer is positive hun I wouldn't just expect a miscarriage either, maybe you ovulated and implanted later than usual, some women don't get a good positive until a week after af due, the cb digi are not as sensitive as frers and sometimes take a while to show as the hcg takes time to get to a high enough level to detect on a digi. Even the cheap test you took which was negative may not be enough to detect the hcg. With this pregnancy I got a positive on a frer and negatives on the one step cheapie sticks, it took a while to get positives on them! I tested a day after the frer
with a digi with my best wee of the day and it came up pregnant. Sometimes you just need to wait for the hcg to build up high enough, od definitely take another test but looking at that I'd say positive. Also if it's not as dark yesterdays, it could be a few things.. your wee could be more diluted than it was yesterday, sometimes it takes 48 hours for hcg to double enough to notice a difference sometimes 24 hours isn't quite enough to notice. Hope this helps:)

Definitely + hopefully it continues to progress

It's hard to tell because the pic is a little dark, but if it's pink line then I'd say that's a good sign!

I see the line. How long after the test was the picture taken? Digitals do take a lot longer to pick up. FX for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->