Positive FRER; Negative $ Store. HELP!

wow that's some strong surviving sperm I must add lol!

I agree lol!!!

Gosh it's hard to say. Maybe your ovulation is a bit off, or maybe you are one of those whose hcg doesn't seem to show up on a home pregnancy test. I guess you will just have to give it a little time and if no AF you might have to ask for a blood test? It's so hard not knowing! What a horrible situation!! Fingers crossed for you!

Same happened to me last cycle. I called the company and they confirmed that the test was negative. If the line is extremely faint and has no color to it (i.e. can only been seen under a certain light), then it is most likely an indentation :(

Same happened to me last cycle. I called the company and they confirmed that the test was negative. If the line is extremely faint and has no color to it (i.e. can only been seen under a certain light), then it is most likely an indentation :(

If its pink at all even barely visible it's still positive though. It's only the white or gray lines with no pink that aren't. I could barely see the first one for my twins but I was pretty sure it was pink. The next day it was obvious. I've also had white lines that I could see but no pink that weren't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->