Positive hpt after timeframe?

mlm115

Mom
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with this? I took a hpt last night, and when it showed negative after a few minutes I just put it under the sink. Well this morning I pulled it out for some reason and there is a definite faint line there. I know they say the test results don't count after 10 min, but I've never had this happen before. Once negative, all the tests I've ever taken have stayed negative no matter how long I keep them. I couldn't test today and may not be able to tomorrow, so just looking for some thoughts.

Thanks!

Generally I think if it's 20-30 minutes after it may be okay, but once it dries and it want positive to start with its most likely an evap. Maybe it was so faintly positive you didn't notice. Or maybe it is an evap. Definitely test again!

It happened to me and I was pregnant!

it has happened to me before... but i was NOT pregnant. all the best

I totally forgot about evap lines since last time I was ttc. I'll test again later. Ugh. Thanks!

It could be that it was so faint in the first place that you missed it, it dried & it was just clearer! I hope so anyway, good luck! :dust:

You should have waited the full 5-10 min test time before chucking it. congrats!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->