Positive Negative or Evap very confused please help.

Lro22

Reaction score
Wondering if someone can help me, as I am getting nowhere.

I had the iud fitted March 21
Periods regular round 24-27th each month. So very beginning. Monday 21st I had egg white discharge 2 lots of it tmi sorry. Nausea and heaving all week.
Tuesday past I had small amount of pink discharge and nausea along with headaches.
Tested wednesday with clear blue and I got a positive result ( I think) rang doctors and they sent me to a&e 4am this morning. I hadn't slept and have been thirsty so drank tonnes of water as its the only thing I can stomach atm. My urine was completely clear and the hospital tested and straight away negative and they sent me on my way as being not pregnant.

I contacted my gp and she said to wait it out. I still have nausea and headaches and she told me to ring epc they can't see me as I got a negative test in hospital. Again asked me to get my gp to test my bloods and my doc won't see me.

Anyway cramps still happening and I went to the toilet and I had a streak of pinky brown discharge. Is this my period am I pregnant or am I not. Anyone else been in same situation

First test was Wednesday looks pretty clear to me
2nd test this morning. Not so clear

OP’s posts: See next |

20210702_171539.jpg Screenshot_20210703-073747_Gallery.jpg

They look like the start of a BFP. Good luck :)

D

Does the second one look positive to you though, I'm constantly doubting myself

It is hard to tell with blue dyes, but it looks like it. Do you have a pink dye test that you could use?

I can certainly go and look about one. Iv read about the blue dye cab give false readings

Going by My last Pd, I am just 6 days late today so don't know if its too soon? Iv been having some spotting when I wipe cramps headaches and nausea along with lower backache (but i am constantly looking out for these now) just worried as I do still have the coil in and hospital isn't taking note of an of my tests since theirs is negative.

I'd grab a red dye test x

Just wanted to say the iud can stop your periods. I should imagine at 8 days late you would’ve got a positive test by now unless you ovulated late in your cycle x

See I did get a positive test last Thursday but negative since. That's what's caused the confusion.

I used the clear blue but tested with first response and it was negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->