positive? ... ok, now just confused.. plz help!

Marini_Mare

Harlow Sophia <3
Reaction score
I'm on CD19, first cycle after BCP, last pill was 5/2 cd1 was 5/7.. my strips from yesterday were really light but there was still a line, this ones from today 11:20am (control line on right).. also been getting cramps today, not period cramps as they feel more centered, but just as noticeable does that mean I'm ovulating? never had cramps etc mid cycle when on BCP & I've been on it since I was 16 (for acne), started getting periods at 14, almost 15 so this is all new to me! :huh: AF is due 6/6, hopefully its on time & the BCP didn't screw my cycle up too bad :haha:

https://i53.tinypic.com/2n09fk1.jpg

ooh its hard to tell isnt it, its a bit like mine i posted earlier.. The left of the test line has gone very dark, considering you're on cd19 it probably is a positive - these cheapy ones arent the most accurate are they lol. Fingers crossed you can catch that eggy :)

yeah I went with the cheapies since we're not "trying" but I'm a little too excited to be OFF the pill!! LOL :happydance: maybe tonights will be darker? last nights was light lol

...had the clear blue digital in a draw (found em in our move) but they had JUST expired & was getting nothing with them :dohh:

That's what mine look like, right before I get a very clear pos!!

That looks like a positive to me... or like a positive will be coming very soon. Even if you dont catch it on a test I'd BD!

I think i missed the + on a test, next one later that night (around midnight) had a much much lighter line :headspin:

ok, i just took another one (just for kicks, they did come in a pack of 50! LOL) and its ALMOST as dark as the one I posted a picture of.. thoughts? :shrug: I took one after I posted the first one and there was barely a 2nd line..

(i had a big glob of clear, sticky CM last night.. like it really seemed like a glob of almost dry glue.. I've have had this in the past, but being on BCP I wasn't really concerned with it & it doesn't happen every month, i dont think... :haha:)

here it is..
https://i55.tinypic.com/3442tc6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"