Positive Opk 10dpo ??

blueeyez

Reaction score
I started my period the 16th and started using opk's the 6th day of my cycle and finally got my peak the 24th (CD9) and ovulated 24-36 hours past that so the 25th. okay I have been having lotion white discharge and like snotty like. and for the past 4 days I have gotten positive opks. today is 10 days past ovulation and still getting positive opks and negative hpt. but its still to soon for a positive hpt! Positive opk cant mean but 2 things 1.ovulating (I know I have already for sure ovulated) .... and 2.Pregnant ! I think that's all it can be ! what do you think ?

My friend used to have the positive opks after ovulation, too and it didn't mean anything in her case (she talked to her Dr). Just wait another day or two and take pregnancy test again. FX!!

Thanks for reply, wanted to add been having cramps for several day, blue veins are appearing well defined on bbs's and on arms and legs, upset stomach, and occasional headaches as well. Not familiar with symptoms at this stage if pregnant, but bb's are larger with darkening and nipple growth as well. Feel tired extremely early and where it use to take me awhile to fall asleep, now I can go straight to sleep. Thanks for input on this.

11 dpo and still very positive opk and negative hpt, Anyone had this as well, 3 days from AF showing up ?

I've heard it's possible to get a second LH surge close to when AF is due... but hopefully that's not the case for you! I would wait a day or two then test again. good luck!

Had clear discharge at 3:15 am with spots of blood in it, thinking this was implantation bleeding, but still getting blinking smiley on cb adv digital ovulation test, meaning high estrogen, but still 6 days from period, with veins showing in breasts, arms, chest, legs and side, as well as heavy cramping and bad leg cramps. Gonna test again in a day or two.

Most women have a second LH surge at the end of their cycles. OPKs can detect pregnancies, but not until after an HPT can.

Most women have a second LH surge at the end of their cycles. OPKs can detect pregnancies, but not until after an HPT can.

Thanks, have had flashing smileys since a day or two after conception on 25 May, so not sure, still about 6 days from af though.

Found out I actually ovulated the 30th not 25th so at 7dpo is when I had implantation bleeding. I am now at 8dpo

10dpo and still flashing smiley face on cb dig opk, increased white cm, and cramping, 4 days from af, neg cb dig hpt at 9dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->