Positive opk 2 hrs later neg?

Mrs.Ping

Mom of 1 ! TTC #2!!
Reaction score
Ok I tested this am at 8 with smu barley a tinkle and it was positive now at 10 it's negative not far from positive but def negative.is it a false positive or did I catch the end of my surge? Is it even possible to have my surge at night?

Did not want to read n run, but I am having probs with opks, too, I'm using smu n they have been pos now for 5 days, but if test anytime after ten they are neg, no idea lol sorry :-/

Just did another and it's positive again what the hell is going on. I have never had this much concussion with opks. Anyone have similar experiences ?

I had that this month. It may just have been that your urine wasn't diluted enough. Even though you may not have drank anything in between tests. I've tested with string urine and got a positive. I've then held it for a good few hours and tested again but my urine was a lot more diluted with no particular reason as to why. It may just be that x

This has happened to me so many times with digital opks,,but i know i get true LH surge only when my lines inside are really dark + i am having ewcm Also i conFirm it with midstream urine tests..if both lines are dark and similar then you know for sure..and keep testing twice a day.

I test 3 x a day 8 12 and 4 only positives I have gotten are on smu only held for 2 hrs. Got the same thing today. Another positive but I used fmu instead and funny thing is the positive is less dark then the ones I get at 8! Wow this is really doing my head in lol! By the time 4 rolls around the test line is barley there today I will tests at 6 fmu and 10 if opk is neg at 10 I give up! Thank goodness I am still bd ing among all this confussion! Better get a bfp outta this! Lol

I test 3 x a day 8 12 and 4 only positives I have gotten are on smu only held for 2 hrs. Got the same thing today. Another positive but I used fmu instead and funny thing is the positive is less dark then the ones I get at 8! Wow this is really doing my head in lol! By the time 4 rolls around the test line is barley there today I will tests at 6 fmu and 10 if opk is neg at 10 I give up! Thank goodness I am still bd ing among all this confussion! Better get a bfp outta this! Lol

Lol me n u both!! I've swapped to digi now, and only using fmu.. So fed units unreal... I just want to see a smily face :)

Well I did a $ tree opk yesterday at 1130 and it was positive I also did one of my ic and the ic was neg! Opk from $ tree is stark white today so def o today along with super o pain. Bd this am so fxc for a bfp in 13 days!!

Ha ha not actually I didn't! I think it as because I used ic this cycle and I always used $ tree opk before. $ tree opks catch my because they are sensetive enough and I guess the ic's are not. It would be nice to get 30 opks for 8$ but they don't work! I am now 1 dpo wooohoooo bring on the bfp!!

thats so weird i used the same tests and i like them alot but i am really glad that i confirmed with a digi after reading your posts

ha ha so i guess i am o ing today or did yesterday had more O cramps and decided to check my cm yesterday and holy moly EWCM cervix was HSO. so i decied to do an opk and got a blaring ++. so just goes to show you never know and dont stop the sexy time!! cm is still ew but cervix is lower today! wow so glad to finally be in the TWW! ( Maybe) lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->