positive opk @ 8dpo...HELP!!!

Slept in today but temped close to normal time- temp drop (but still above CL)... when I finally got up I felt a little crampy and I'm having some red. So far it isn't a flow, but I'm pretty sure it will be. Once it is, I'll be changing my chart and on CD1. :(. Not a happy camper, especially since this is another short LP. I really hope I don't have to wait another 50-90 days to O. I'd lose my mind. I may skip the OPKS but I'm not sure yet.

In case anyone is still reading this, I'm taking 140 mg of Soy from CD2-6 and we'll see what happens. My AF ended up being 4 days with a day of spotting before and after. I can't complain. That's definitely on the short end for me. My AFs are so much better when I have them on my own after Oing.

Hello all. Glad to be back on here. Im currently on cd9 and AF is still in the midst. DH came back from deployment on August 2nd and we just came back from visiting our family back in florida. We had an awesome time. Now its time to get back into the swing of things. DH finally decided he wants to actively ttc. So i have my appt set for the 17th of this month and we see what we are going to do to ttc since i have been away for 7 months. Hopefully a bfp is in the midst for us soon.

Glad to see you back, MzSwizz! I'd been checking this and your chart every-so-often, but nothing had been updated. I'm still here and still not pregnant. I haven't posted anything in forever. Since the doc put me on Vitamin D and upped my thyroid meds, I haven't had to use Provera. I last had an 8-9 week or so bleeding/spotting episode, but I guess I O'd and then had a 9 day period. I think it was a week O and a short LP, but the fact that my body got itself out of it after such a long bleed and 137 day cycle is a 1st and give me hope. That cycle had been going on since I last posted. Crazy. I committed to seeing my regular doc more often so he can make sure my meds are right. I'm currently on CD16- no sign of O yet. I'm using opks and they have been consistently light so far, but that's better than conflicting results or dark tests for a long time without O. DS turns 8 soon. I don't want to make him wait much longer for a sibling. I feel terrible that I can't give that to him, and he's wanted a brother or sister for almost 5 yrs now. :( Anyway, that's what's up with me. How long is your DH home for now?

Yesterday's tests... the next 2 I took later were a little bit lighter but nearly as dark... hoping for super-dark-definitely positive tests today. We'll see what happens...

Attachments

• GEDC0410.jpg
    GEDC0410.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 5
Woohoo! Already a positive this morning- and it was my third pee of the morning (in an hour and a half time span) lol. :happydance:

Attachments

• GEDC0420.jpg
    GEDC0420.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 5
Well I O'd, had a 12 day LP, and am on CD2. AF is very heavy today. I'm hoping she's at least kind in how long she sticks around. The last time I had a cycle with O this early (it's early for me) was my chemical and my AF was med, heavy, light, light, then 3 days of spotting. If I could get that again, I'd be happy... to have 5 days or less would be amazing. We'll see.

Well AF came and I'm on CD3... It looks like I only had 1 really heavy day, so that's good. Maybe the witch will be kind and keep it short. Hoping for an even earlier O and a bfp. I haven't taken Provera to induce a period in nearly a year- which is when I started the Vitamin D. Now I haven't exactly had great cycles, but that's pretty amazing that I've O'd on my own a few times. :)

Unless my body is evil later, I've had the shortest, best AF I've ever had! 3 days of flow and 1 day of spotting! :D

how's everyone doing?

AFM, I'm currently on cd19. I am 6dpo7dpt today. I had my trigger shot on nov. 13th and I tested out my trigger which to my surprise, was out my system within 5 days so i guess thats a good sign because usually the trigger stays in my system until i have af. Also, this time around, i had 2 huge follies in my left ovary. The smallest of the 2 was measuring 17.0mm and the biggest at 19.2mm! so i was definitely happy for that. No symptoms as of yet but dh and i have been dtd since day of trigger shot :haha: Also, i am working so thats why i don't be on as much. But i will update as much as i can and also i shall be testing around 10dpo so in 4 days. Hoping for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->