positive opk @ 8dpo...HELP!!!

So here is the OPK I just took.... definitely negative, but not faint. This might be the darkest one so far this cycle, or tied for darkest. C'mon body... let's get it together! I've had 2 low temps in a row, so I'm hoping O isn't far away. I'd be so happy! Considering my history, I know my chances aren't great for O'ing at all, let alone in the next few days, but I'm still hoping and praying for it. [-o<

Attachments

• DSCN2940.jpg
    DSCN2940.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 8
Thanks. :flower: Even equally dark isn't a positive for me, but I hope I get a blazing positive before too long. I really don't want a drawn out cycle... or worse yet another anovulatory one. :nope:

Hi all still have my fxd for u all everyday. prayin for those BFPS for u to come very soon!! well went to docs and found out i had not been ovulating for 5 months then od out of the blue and got pregnant, i had a feeling i wasnt as periods were only lasting a couple hours every month. They also said the 15 positive opks i had in a row were due to the hcg in my body so just to see i done 1 this morning and once again test is blazing positive. No colour in the control line just a faint line and test line extremly dark within seconds. So ladies dont lose hope!! anything can happen, our bodies work in mysterious ways. I shall keep all xd for u everyday and keep checking updates xx

My chart is showing possible O 3 days ago, but I'm not convinced. I think yesterday may have been a fluke temp. My opks have been negative. I ran out so I didn't use an OPK yesterday, but all the others have been negatives. I plan on going out tonight to get more OPKs.

Not too much going on here. I did some spring cleaning and got our office and DS' room really clean and the kitchen, living room and bathroom regular clean. That's the whole downstairs and it usually isn't all clean at the same time lol. Now our bedroom is another story. I hope to get that done this week.

I met with a lady yesterday about watching her 15 month old daughter 3.5-4 days a week. So some days I may only have my own kid (yay), but that's probably just going to be on Friday (which works out well for us), but there are days when I'll have DS plus 3 more. DS is 7, my niece just turned 5, the little boy I watch will be 2 in April, plus this 15 month old girl... will only be a few months because I don't have the boy in the summer and the little girl is moving in Sept. probably... and my niece will start school in the fall. Not sure what I'll do once fall comes, but I should still be watching the little boy at least. :) In the meantime, I hope to use the extra money to pay bills off and maybe do some fertility stuff.

How are you ladies doing?

Hi, Ladies! Nothing much going on here. Just thought I'd pop in. I had a barely/nearly positive OPK 2 days ago, but it wasn't dark enough to convince me. If it was legitimate, then my temp should rise by tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath. Here are 2 pics of the OPK.

Attachments

• DSCN2958.jpg
    DSCN2958.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN2967.jpg
    DSCN2967.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 6
Thanks. If I discard 1 random high temp I get dotted cross-hairs for O at CD25... if I add that OPK as a +, then I get solid CH for that day. We'll see if that's accurate or not. When I had my chemical pg 2 years ago, I O'd around CD25/26, so I'm hoping it did happen, but definitely not holding my breath.

It looks to me like you ovulated hun, everything crossed for you xx

Thanks. We didn't do much BDing lately, but if O date is correct, we did BD 1.5 days before (1 a.m. on CD23 turning into CD24)....so we'll see what happens. If O did happen and I don't end up pregnant, I'll definitely do the soy again and be on the lookout for O around CD25.

So today is supposedly 5 dpo... I had a temp dip and I'm having a little bit of spotting... we'll see what happens. I hope it's implantation, but that's probably just wishful thinking.

In case anyone was wondering, today is CD45. Despite it looking like I had O'd earlier in my cycle, that's not the case. A couple days ago I thought I had a positive opk (test line slightly darker than control), but apparently it wasn't strong enough, because I still haven't O'd. The Soy definitely didn't work. :(

My cameras are giving me fits, so these opks are scanned in. Yesterday's was positive- a little darker than the control line. Today I saw immediately that it was going to be positive or close, and I set it down since I was baking... forgot about it til 40 mins later, but it's an obvious positive. I'll try to take one again later. I thought I'd share. I hope this means O for me. Crossing fingers and toes and making sure to BD tonight because it's been several days.

Attachments

• 3-28-14OPK.jpg
    3-28-14OPK.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 3-29-14 opk.jpg
    3-29-14 opk.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 2
All signs point to O, so I'm crossing my fingers and toes!

So I'm 90% sure that O DID happen on 3/31 (CD57).... woohoo!! Now I just have to wait and see if it will give me another forever baby. After not Oing at all in 2013, I'm beyond thrilled to have O'd twice already in 2014! :happydance:

hello, ladies!

Beautiful-congrats on your bfp.

L.E.-yay for o'ing.

AFM, i have finished school and is currently working while dh is away. I am getting another tattoo on friday so i am definitely excited. Im just trying to get through this deployment so we can be back to ttc.

Hi MzSwizz! How long til DH comes back? I have July in my head, but I don't know if that's right. Congrats on finishing school! Sounds like you're keeping busy while DH is away.

I'm so excited I O'd. Last month was an extra-late O. It was exactly 2 months after I started the Vitamin D and upped meds, and I don't think that's a coincidence. This time O was still late, but that fact that I did it on my own twice again after not Oing at all in 2013 makes me happy. I'm hoping we conceived. Our timing was pretty good at about 6 pm on O-2 and at bedtime at O-1. I ordered some Wondfos that should be here in 2 days, which is 10dpo. I'm starting to get antsy. If I hadn't bought those, I'd be soooo tempted to go buy hpts today. Well I'm still tempted, but I think I can keep myself from doing it since they're ordered. We'll see lol.

So today is 10 dpo...My temp was down slightly and I finally got my Wondfo hpts and a BFN (Well 2 dipped in the same urine). Blah. Feeling like I'm out. Trying not to be too bummed about it. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->