tweaked1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 2
  • tweaked2.jpg
    tweaked2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2
  • tweaked3.jpg
    tweaked3.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2
So I checked and last month at 9 dpo/11 dpt you had a bfn but then I checked the month before that and at 11 dpo/13 dpt you had a line, but didn't test after that, so I'm not sure what to think. A couple more days to wait for you. :wacko: That trigger shot sure does make testing tricky.

Nothing new here. Still having sore/tender nipples which definitely isn't normal. I'm still hoping that it's a sign that my progesterone levels are good. I know it shouldn't be a pregnancy indicator since it started so early.

Glad youre progesterone levels are good. And im going in tomorrow for beta testing so i can finally put my mind at ease about whats going on.

I had a lower (but still high) temp this morning, but DS coughed all night so we slept terribly and DH shut the door to upstairs so the cat wouldn't come up and it was cold up there (probably 10 degrees colder than usual). Not sure how much either affected my temp, but I'm pretty sure it had at least some effect.

Are you going to do any more hpts, MzSwizz or just wait for your beta tomorrow? Will you know the results the same day or have to wait? When I had my hcg tests for my chemical it took a few days, but I wasn't sure if they rushed the labs for fertility treatments or not.

I see a line it shouldn't be trigger!!! And you have a munchkin in that tummy!!!! Glad L.e.! I'm out this month. Took a test last night, saw a faint line. This am there is nothing. So will be expecting AF soon. Let me know how it goes mzswizz

Smommy if you saw a faint line last night, your urine could've just been more concentrated. How many DPO are you and when would you expect to see AF?

You're definitely not out! Of course I know if I get to 10 dpo and have a bfn I'll feel like I'm out too. We've all been ruined by those people who get super early bfps.

smommy-youre in perfect timing for IB spotting so you never know.

L.E. hope your temps goes back up and stays up.

im 14dpo/dpiui today and af isnt here. I went in for my bloodwork and today seems like it has been just a bad luck day. So i go there and first the lab is saying the order for the pregnancy blood test isnt there. So my friend and I walked to the gyn clinic in the hospital on base and told the nurse and she input the order. Went back and the lab says it says hcg urine test :dohh: So had to go there again and tell the nurse and she put the blood sample test on there. Went back to the lab and the lab said still isnt there but i have an order for blood work :dohh: I was like im pretty sure that is the one and the guy was telling me no :growlmad: Ugh so i just got my blood work done anyways. I went BACK to the gyn office and told them the situation and they said they will call me with the results within a hour or so if i dont hear from them by 1 then i can call. So 1pm comes and goes so i called and now they are in a meeting :nope: Called back and still in meeting :nope: The gyn office closes at 4pm and they never called so now i got to wait until tomorrow morning to call to get the results. So another waiting game for me.

Ahh no AF that is such a good thing. And we will see. It's light spotting with very dull cramps. More like pressure. And I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

How frustrating, MzSwizz!! Hope you have some answers tomorrow. It's good that there's no sign of AF yet, though.

Smommy, is your spotting sticking around?

It's sorta lightened up. It's only in my cm. not even enough to get on underwear. This is usually how my period starts too but usually I get much more painful cramps. And I've been very nice and loving. Usually af makes me go insane. Literally.

smommy-fxed for you and trust me i will tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->