positive opk @ 8dpo...HELP!!!

I just googled the seamen allergy thing, and it sounds like there are usually physical reactions to it as well, like redness and itching, but I didn't do a ton of research. Have you had a full blood work-up? I know you had some sort of clotting issue. Are they sure that is resolved?

Glad you've been able to get your mind off of it. I hope that they can figure a way to get you Oing either before or maybe the day DH leaves so you have time to BD before.

For me, I'm starting to get testing fever. I need to get milk and cat food (stupid stray cat lol) and I'll HAVE to pick up hpts from the dollar store, and maybe some FRERs if I go to Target or Walmart. I know I shouldn't, but I'm sure I will.

Smommy-thanks.

L.E. i had bloodwork done um I know i have the hemoglobin c trait and i forgot what i said they found out but they said that clotting issue was resolved because they were screening me and my levels went back to normal after my AF. They said that it was nothing to worry about because usually when a woman is having her menstruation, the levels tend to be a little higher. So the only thing now is to figure out why im not getting pregnant. Im hoping that its not my eggs that are the problem.

Well that's good to know that it's resolved and not an issue. I hope they figure out quickly what the problem is. Maybe this 6 months will be a good time for extra testing for you.

I bought FRERs a few mins ago. I'm waiting it out for a good hold. I had some pink-tinged discharge at church about 2 hours ago, but it was only once. I went to the bathroom again not long after that and didn't see anything. Hoping it is good. I mean, it's not like I could even call it spotting. It looked more like peachy-pink colored pee- very diluted-looking. It's too early for it to be AF, so we'll see. I'm either 9 or 10 dpo today. If my CD80 temp had been 97.50 instead of 97.45, FF would say I O'd on CD79 instead of 80 with a lower CL. Doesn't really matter. I'm super nervous about testing, though. I know it's too early to get bummed if it's bfn, but I probably will be at least a little bit.

I got a BFN a little bit after the previous post... also had more spotting that hasn't come back in the 3 hours since. I'm hoping it was IB and that I'll get a bfp in the next couple days, but I've just got to wait it out. If I was smart, I'd save my FRER for a couple more days, but I'm not that patient. I'll at least try to wait it out til the afternoon or evening tomorrow. Anyway, that's what's going on right now.

I'm pretty sure I'm out. Barely slept... got maybe 3 hours but woke up a lot in the 3 hours. Had to temp in a hurry and it was 97.20... but the following temps went up a little (97.58).... but then took a random temp a few mins later and got the same 97.20... Plus spotting increased to maybe a light bleed and it is red. :( How did AF come so soon? As wacky as my body is, the few time's I've O'd I've had at least a 13 day LP, if not 14. This would make it a 9-10 day LP. What in the world!?

Seeing what happens today before I fully mark it as a new cycle. I don't know if my temp can be trusted either, but even my random temps had been 97.73 and above, so this can't be good. Super-tired and bummed.

*TMI* 10:30 a.m. here and my flow seems to be picking up and I'm having some clots already and cramps are intensifying. I guess this is the real deal. I still can't believe how short my LP was! I guess it's better than dragging on, wondering. And I guess I'll just save my other FRER for whenever I happen to O again. I'm thinking about asking my OBGYN to prescribe me Clomid and then I'll schedule to come in on CD14 for an U/S. I just feel like it's a waste because the one time I tried Clomid, I didn't O til CD40, so I don't know how many tries with different doses it's going to take, and the U/S is $170 every month.

l.e. Sorry af got you! I'm 13dpo and still waiting on ad. Took a test yesterday and got a bfn. So now I'm waiting for af.

A friend of a friend had a semen allergy. She had itching and redness of her privates. Mzswizz I hope they figured out something soon for you, and L.e. Are your cycles usually this long?

Well the bleeding went back down to what looks like just spotting right now and I had cramps but they're gone- at least right now, so I don't know what's going on. Guess we'll see what happens the rest of the day.

I don't usually O on my own, so the last time I O'd was Nov. 2012. Any other "cycle" since only ended because I started doing my anovulatory spotting and bleeding, and took Provera to induce a new cycle. Quick history: was on birth control from age 14-21 (Got married at 19.5). This day exactly 10 years ago (married 1.5 yrs) I got off birth control. Took pretty much exactly 2 yrs of NTNP to conceive DS and I had irregular cycles that whole time, used Provera, etc. After I had DS (Nov.2006), things only got worse as far as periods go. I kept getting a diagnosis of "dysfunctionall uterine bleeding" til I finally got a PCOS diagnosis 3 yrs ago I think. I managed to O on my own (CD51) in Dec. 2011, then I O'd again the next month (Jan. 2012) and that was my chemical pg. I didn't O again til Nov. 2012 and that one was with Clomid and a surprise at CD40 with not the best BD timing, and I just O'd again 10 days ago. So in the 10 yrs I've been off the pill I probably O'd 6 times. Sounds so depressing.

If this cycle is definitely a bust, I may wait it out til income tax money comes in (should be this month), then maybe do a couple tries at Clomid again.

Oh wow. It's sad. We spend so much time trying to prevent pregnancy, then as soon as we stop it's impossible to get pregnant. But let a 20 year old version of myself not have been on BC and I would probably have three kids now. Mother Nature is a sick and twisted B.

Hmm well I was on BC for my bleeding issues which started with my first period at 14. My first time BDing was on my wedding night. Guess I should've clarified that. I just wish my doc would've checked to see what was wrong with me at 14 instead of just putting me on the pill. I don't know what could've been done, though. :shrug:

I've been back to spotting for about 5 hours, so I guess the heavier bleed lasted only about 4 hours. I had stopped cramping for a little while, but am at that again. My spotting is a heavier spotting and red, but not really making it to my pad, so I can't call it a flow. :nope:

Oh I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to imply anything. So sorry. :/. Well I'm sorry you are going through this. Maybe it's a good thing that it isn't an actual flow.

No biggie. I just didn't want you to think I'd been on the pill to prevent all those years. I did stay on the pill purposefully to prevent for a year and half after we were married, though. I did go back on short-term a couple times because it was the only thing that stopped my bleeding and the docs kept recommending it. About 5 yrs ago, though, I said I'm not taking it anymore because (despite what they say) it does not help regulate me at all. I masks the real problem, and does help with the bleeding, but didn't help my fertility one bit.

Anyway, yea, I don't know what to think of this bleeding/spotting. It came too early and isn't following a normal pattern so far.

Maybe its a random bleed. I had those a few times.

AFM, im on cd4 and i started taking the clomid. This will be our natural cycle. I will be able to go in a day early for my scan and trigger shot so dh and i can have a little chance but we shall see.

L.E. - Haha if you had been on the pill because of that I wouldnt have judge you. Trust me, Im in no boat to judge! Hopefully this is not your period, could it be IB?

Mzswizz, I am glad yall will get another chance before he deploys! Hopefully, this will be your cycle.

MzSwizz, glad they moved it up a day and you'll have another chance before he deploys.

Mine is definitely AF- picked up overnight. I'm a little bummed about the short LP, but I'm hoping that next month maybe I'll O on my own again. A girl can dream, right? The only thing I've noticed is that when I've had my own natural period, that my periods are much shorter than when I take Provera, so I'm hoping to follow suit and only have 3-4 days of flow. I think I'm either going to buy a big pack of Wondfos or a lot of Dollar Tree opks in the next week or two. That's it for me for now.

L.E. hope you ov naturally too. If i could i would send you my clomid :haha:

Haha thanks. :laugh2: I've considered buying unprescribed Clomid before, but I'm not going to. I think I'm going to give the Soy Isoflavones a shot again. The first time I took them, was starting at CD88 after my chemical, and I'd already been having spotting for a full month at that point.... then I thought I started my period on CD99, and started the soy a few days later. Apparently that wasn't an actual AF, because I kept spotting and bleeding for another month til I finally got Provera.

Sooo I think I'll have a much better shot this time since it will be on the right days and right after Oing on my own. My chemical pg was the only time I had O'd two months in a row. Some time before I hit CD5 I'll go out and get me more Soy. We're supposed to get another 5-8 inches of snow here today, so I don't have any plans of going out again til at least tomorrow afternoon. :xmas8:

it snowed only for a day here and was gone by the next day. which i dont mind because the base etc is usually shutdown once it snows. And hoping the Soy helps out alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->