Positive OPK at 10dpo

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
So to satisfy my poas addiction I took an opk just a min ago and this was my result..so confused now The test line is darker than the control

posted in 2ww also..

Last month I did an opk before af was due and it was negative...was not expecting this af is due on the 8th

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 14
How curious! Since you're 10dpo when do you plan on testing? My fingers are crossed that maybe this is a sign of something else testing positive!

Im going to buy a dollar store test and frer in the morning its like 4:30 am

I would get positive opks right before AF on every cycle BUT on this cycle where I got pregnant my positive opk was on 8 dpo which was a couple of days earlier than normal for me which I took for a sign. Do you chart by chance? I though maybe I remembered you mentioning on a previous post you were going to try temping. If you are your chart would have some possible signs that you caught the eggy:happydance: It's impossible to say for certain until you take a pregnancy test but either scenario is possible! Good luck and hope you get your bfp:thumbup:

Yeah i charted and O'd on 1/25...last month i did an opk right before and it was neg so this was a bit surprising..did an hpt this morning but opk still pos so who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->