positive opk in the morning, negative ok in the afternoon

babenumber3

Reaction score
positive opk last night and this morning but now its negative, i jad recorded it as pos for this morning on ff so should i change that to neg now?

how long after the positive surge do you ovulate? will be dtd tonight and have managed 4 times since thursday! But hubby is on earlies this week so may be too tired... woops.

Also temping... temo shot up a little yesterday and is higher today does that also suggest ovulation?

pain in right side like twinges and cm is now watery rather than egg white.

Cd 13

I'd test again in the afternoon/evening to see what the OPK says. Personally, I test once a day leading up to O and then when I get into my fertile window I go twice a day (afternoon and before bed) to catch my surge.

Everyone is different but it can be anywhere between 12 and 72 hours I think. Some people will ovulate that day and others 2 days after. If your temp shot up and stays up there's a good chance you did ovulate. Once that happens you have around 12-24 hours to BD to catch the egg. If you've been BDing a few days before you still have a chance to catch the egg.

Starting a few days before your O day and going a few days after should be enough. Good luck!

So i put it to negative on ff even though mornings test was post.

Its negative for sure now.

This is my chart as of today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170612-144738.jpg
    Screenshot_20170612-144738.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 6
So since it turned to neg yesterday and My CM is now more creamy than wet, i'd say I probably ovulated yesterday sometime?

Just looking at temps I'd say maybe Friday or Saturday. I'm CD 15 and just got my crosshairs today, so another day or two you should hopefully know.

Temp same as yesterday and Ff have put ovulation as saturday!

Exciting... Hate this bit lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"