• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Positive OPK? New To This!!!

Lauraaraa

Love My Baby Girl
Reaction score
Hello!

well i have got my Ov stick today, pee'd on one this morning and got this

061909145521.jpg

061909145509.jpg

hope the attachments work!! if not will add them!!

Is this a positive?? am i ovulating now?!?!

also what do i do? just keep track of this everyday? i showed my doc today and she said it is about right!! my body is working! woo hoo :happydance:

oooo and i have a water infection......normal after having the op i had explains the bad back, and the pee'ing ALOT!!

:shy:

Hey hun, keep testing as these are nearly positive but not quite yet! The test line needs to be the same as the control line or darker!

Best time to test is around 2pm.

X

Hey hun, keep testing as these are nearly positive but not quite yet! The test line needs to be the same as the control line or darker!

Best time to test is around 2pm.

X

oooo i see! will try again at 2pm this is so involved!! how do ppl manage to get pregnant randomly without trying and doing all of this!!

i like it though makes you understand your body better!!

so when are you supposed to ttc. as soon as you have the strong positive!?!

yep chick the pics are upside down so i thought they were positive at first glance but as the test line is lighter than the control line you're not quite ov'ing yet...but very close!! You could always get bd'ing now just in case you get your positive tomorrow! As the most fertile days are the two days running upto ov and the day of actual ov (the firm positive opk)!

post the next lot you do if u want and il give u my opinion on them as on an 90+ cycle i did LOTS of them! lol. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->