Positive OPK r not quite?

Jolene18

Reaction score
New to this forum, have been On FF for awhile but I was hoping you gals could help me. I am using the Internet cheapo OPK dip sticks and have yet to get anything in the test area until this AM, had a faint line and then several hours later had a darker line...not sure if it is dark enough though any input is appreciated!

Attachments

• 1398970163682.jpg
    1398970163682.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 14
I think its either already positive or will be in next few hours or morning so start babydancing tonight just for safe measure & do another opk in few hours or morning

Mine looked like your second one at like 2 today and tonight it was dark and positive!

I am superiorly confused.... took another OPK at 8pm and it was faint at best, definite negative, Then I wake up to my thermal shift this morning after a drop yesterday (yesterday was CD 14 and my usual O day) and had a VERY positive OPK this morning, can I get the positive on the day of or after O?

Also we BD yesterday morning, thinking it was O day, if it was not and I will O in 12-36 hours going off of the +OPK from this morning should we keep trying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->