positive opk yesterday quick question

jo14

Mum of 4
Reaction score
Actually a couple of questions. I got my positive opk on Friday evening but my oh was at work. We had managed to dtd that afternoon but not again until this evening over 24 hours after my opk. Would there have been any point to this other than fun? Also it's first cycle since my chemical last month and I seem to have ovulated 2 or 3 days earlier than usual, anyone have any experience of this? Also what is classed as 1dpo. Saturday even though I only got my positive opk late Friday. Sorry for all the questions lol

You may have gotten it just perfect as I understand. The pos OPK lets you know you are 24-36 hours ahead of o time. How often were you doing the OPK?
I had an mc in October and my AF was 3 days late and I'm usually like clockwork so I'm thinking losses just throw stuff off. I hope you're ok otherwise.
1 dpo is one day post ovulation, which is the tough thing to know with that much precision if you're only doing oPK's. To know it that well, you need to be doing your temps or cm.

thanks, I tested on friday Morning at around 8am and got a negative OPK, pretty strong line but not positive and my clearblue digital said I was high fertility but not peak, so I tested again at 8pm that evening and got the positives but by the next morning it was going negative again, so the surge was somewhere between 9am and 8pm. I am really full of a cold and cough so hoping that does not go against me as well, but it looks like I have done all I can except dtd the night of the positive but you can't have everything, just have to wait and see now and not be tempted to test to early!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->