Positive OPK?

ummar

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

We are TTCing our number 2 and I thought I should check what my OPKs say this month (as we have just been not trying not preventing before).

I test every 12 hours, morning and evening.

Friday: negative
Saturday: + morning and + evening
Sunday: + morning and + evening
Today: + morning

We did BD on Saturday night and last night. Do you think we did it right?

And is it normal to have +OPK third day in a row?

Thanks in advance!

Ummar looks like your timing was fine, they also say that the 2-3 days leading up to ovulation are also helpful. Some ladies do have O tests that lasts a few days as their surge may be high or longer than others. All looks normal. Best of luck to and lots of baby dust!

Thanks Mango! Can we tell whether ovulation has taken place based on LH levels going down? I just did another OPK and I think the test line is now lighter (eve so slightly) than the control line.

Sounds about right for timing - however the LH surge (therefore positive OPK) are typically 24-48 before the actual egg is released. By DTD during +VE OPK you can get pregnant obviously as sperm stay alive for up to 5 days but the egg just for 1.

What I am trying to say is a lot of information says its a good idea to DTD not only during +VE OPK but also a couple of days after. I have been checking into the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) and it advises DTD on Day 8, then every other day until positive OPK then DTD both days of +ves and then skip a day then DTD again.

Anyhow good luck to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"