Positive opks

xdebbie1988x

Reaction score
Hi I use clearblue digital ovulation tests. I have had a positive ovulation test yesterday afternoon at 2:30pm. Positive last night at 8:30pm and positive this morning at 9:30am. Bd'd last night and will tonight. Also when do I count 1 dpo and when can I stop testing. Thanks

Hi I use clearblue digital ovulation tests. I have had a positive ovulation test yesterday afternoon at 2:30pm. Positive last night at 8:30pm and positive this morning at 9:30am. Bd'd last night and will tonight. Also when do I count 1 dpo and when can I stop testing. Thanks

1DPO is 48 hours after u get ur 1st POS OPK

I need help with this two i got my positive yesterday at 11am an thn again at half 6 just got anoter positive today at half 11 wonder when my idpo is xx

Looks like we will be countin 1dpo together as i got same positive opks as u xx

That will be same for me then ur little girl waa born on same day as mine x

Ano lol she waa born at 11.15am lol so is 1dpo tomorrow then so confused with this

Woop we can waiting an testing buddies an anoo :)

I hope u get ur bfp soon how log u been ttc for x

Same to you :) a couple of months but my cycles are really irregular so never seen to know when I'm ovulating. so i bought the clearblue digital ovulation test as i can never read the lines on cheapies lol. But it took me a couple of years to have My wee girl, I was on the waiting list for ivf when I fell pregnant :)

Thats amazing well good luck hun i have been tryin for a year an 4month for this one my are irrgural two xx

i dont no how true that is about it being 48hrs after first positive as i would test 3 times a day and get 1 positive and that would usually be POS opk day was ovulation day as my temp would go up next day.
this month doing soy, i had 2 positive and it put my O day as my 2nd positive at 11am next day (i also cramped alot to)
but some people only get a pos opk the day of Ovulation and some get it 3 days before.

i usually no when my temp rises thats why i temp also

According to FertilityFriend.com, it's 12-48 hours after your LAST positive test result. If you test again tomorrow and it's a negative, then it would be 12-48 hours from today. If you test again and it's still positive, it could be 12-48 hours from tomorrow.

I always thought after the first positive to stop testing, but FF says that as long as you're seeing a positive that window is still open.

It's not always 24 hours later either, it's entirely possible to get a positive in the late morning, and ovulate later that evening--if you have a short surge. Sometimes it really is just 12 hours later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->