Positive or "almost positive" opk?

ardnaxela

Reaction score
I got the same looking results last month when I ovulated. I'm just looking for more opinions!

Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 13
that looks like a positive opk to me :) took me what felt like months to concieve our son a few yrs ago, i was using opk's, couldnt understand why i wasnt falling pregnant, turns out the only month i did BBT & opk was i fell pg, i wasnt ovulsting until at least 3-days after my positive.. We were having sex but not alot around the time we needed.. i know every womens body is different, just to give you a heads up if you a only relying on opk's ;) are you temping?

Thanks! I normally do temp but I haven't been for 7 days because we're "trying not to try" if that makes sense. I was abnormally tired today and yesterday which lead me to take an opk. I'll probably start temping again tomorrow morning to see if there's a drop or spike.

Do you know what cycle day your on? We are in same boat, trying but not 'actively trying' its starting to take over again though ha ha even though i promised myself i wouldnt let it x

It's so hard trying not to obsess over it but I always do anyways haha. I'm on cycle day 16.

Well I took 2 more opk's the past 2 days and they were both negative so I think that one was positive!

ooh so you couldve ovulated today or yesterday then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->