positive or evap line?

babydust987

Reaction score
yesterday I took these test. the first one was around 830 am the second 1130 am and the last one was around 2 pm. the last test wanted to give a second line like the top ones but you can't really tell in the picture.
I am not late yet but I am breastfeeding my 8 month old and I have been feeling some pregnancy symptoms that made me want to test. please let me know if you have ever thought you had an evaporation line but ended up a BFP?! I am actually really excited to think about having another baby :) I am trying to wait until this weekend but I am so anxious now.

Attachments

• PREGOo..PNG
    PREGOo..PNG
    345.5 KB · Views: 88
really?! I am praying it is a BFP too.. has this ever happened to you?
have you tested a week early and would get these type of results?
looking at my calendar AF would be arriving Friday 04/13/2018 and I think the lines didn't show up as dark because I am testing early?
I am going to do a test tomorrow morning to see if there is a difference but I really wanted to test Saturday or Sunday when I am late ** finger crossed**

AH!! lol thank you but I am so scared it is not true.. the last one didn't really show up like the others. what if is an evaporation line? :(

Did the lines show up within the test time? If so definitely BFP. If it was after the test dried then it still looks too clear to be an evap but you can't really count on it if it wasn't within the test time.

Those definitely look like the start of a very nice BFP! I got my first positive 4 days before my missed period.

the first one didn't show up until after the time but the second one I could see it turn but it was more define after the time as well that is why I am hesitant about it . I work at a dr office and the MA said it looks like a positive to her too but idk.. thank you girls for all the positivity! I will keep yall posted :)

I also vote bfp...it look a bit dark for evap.

wow, 4 days early?! I have 2 boys and I would always tested after my missed period that is why I keep over analyzing it.. that is great that your hcg was strong to detect ! thank you for sharing! It is just the whole with in the time thing that gets me nervous too.

the first one was after like 15 mins when you can see how it is currently on the pic and the second one I could see the second line very very faint but after the 10 mins was up it looked a bit more visibly.. and the last one was my PM one and it kinda wanted to do the same thing but it didn't :/

The last one is lighter because it’s later in the day, I bet. I had a clear BFP this morning and then took another an hour ago and BFN. I think it’s just too early to detect unless it’s FMU. I’m not due to start AF for 7more days.

I'd say the last test was lighter because your urine was more diluted. Maybe retest in the morning? Can you get a frer?

Looks like a bfp to me. It looks to be more than just an evap. Best thing to do is test tomorrow with fmu. Remember that the same test or same test within a box can give a false negative. When I got pregnant with my 2nd I used a clear blue digital. There was 2 tests in the box. I took one and it said pregnant. I was in a state of shock so I took the other test using the same urine and it said not pregnant. I immediately went to the store to buy a bunch of different brands which ended up all positive. Good luck :)

I am so sad.. I took one this morning and it said negative.. I am going to wait until Saturday to re take one, hoping for a surprise :( .. has this ever happened to anyone and ended up with a positive test later on?..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->