positive or evap line?

I am so sad.. I took one this morning and it said negative.. I am going to wait until Saturday to re take one, hoping for a surprise :( .. has this ever happened to anyone and ended up with a positive test later on?..

Was it a digital? If so, those are not as sensitive and take awhile to give a bfp.

no it wasn't digital it was a firs response one.. sorry if this is tmi but today I wiped after going to the RR and I could see a very light pink discharge so I think AF is right on time for tomorrow :( i doubt this is implantation bleeding, right ?

well, just to give yall an update it's now Friday 04/13/2018 and my app is correct.. AF HAS ARRIVED! :'(
( SO SAD. )

so update, I had my period from april 12 - april 16.
then on april 20 I had light pink spotting only lasted that day only when I wipe and it was thick and sticky mucus like texture.. do you think that is implantation bleeding? I remember having this with my second baby but idk if this is possible? last month we did try during my ovulation days that my app told me but we also had unprotect sex april 21st and 22nd. (recently, because i am ovulating per the app) HELP!? :( next cycle should be in 2 weeks. i would re test then but im so anxious..

I am so sad.. I took one this morning and it said negative.. I am going to wait until Saturday to re take one, hoping for a surprise :( .. has this ever happened to anyone and ended up with a positive test later on?..

Curious of your status now? bfp or bfn? I see this was from the 11th. I am currently having very similar results that you described in your earlier post.

i had my period :( but idk if it is possible to also have implantation bleeding. im waiting 2 weeks to retest because we did try again when I ovulated per the app that im using . have you tested ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->