Positive or negative can any ladies take a look?

Truckingmama

Reaction score
Okay!! So I've taken a few tests and I was wondering if you ladies could look at them and tell me if you think positive or negative! I tried uploading original pictures before I inverted them but it says they were too big. Sooooo all I have are the inverted ones. They look way better in person, i can see a very very faint line running through making it positive i think but im unsure.Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_20160525_185001.jpg
    IMG_20160525_185001.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20160525_184801.jpg
    IMG_20160525_184801.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 28
It's okay I'm having a hard time seeing it too. I can lightly see it on the test very very very faint if I hold it just right. But I see a white line through the middle if it was bigger you could probably see it better. Idk though I may be over looking.

Hopefully your tests get darker as the days progress x

Okay so I'm crazy lol. I've got symptoms like crazy and it must have been an evaporation line or something I saw. I fell out of the truck today and broke my ankle, they did an hcg blood test and came back negative sooooooo. I'm crazy hahaha

Okay so I'm crazy lol. I've got symptoms like crazy and it must have been an evaporation line or something I saw. I fell out of the truck today and broke my ankle, they did an hcg blood test and came back negative sooooooo. I'm crazy hahaha

In the emergency room? In the ER, they will only do a "qualitative" hcg test, not a quantitative (beta) hcg test. The first, will test for anything over 25 and the other is a total number(any amount of hcg present). So you're not necessarily crazy! Lol. I don't see anything on the test but it may just be too early. Fx'd for you! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->