Positive or not?

N

Nat0609

Hi ladies

Two tests taken today

SMU and 1 pm.

Do we think one, both or neither are pos?

Thanks for looking xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 32
Its hard to tell from the picture... the second one looks like it could be a pos?
Damn OPKs and their difficulty to read!

mine look about the same as yours and i'm wandering the same thing. I had a few days of darker lines like yours followed by 2 days of light then today it got darker again, this is sooo confusing x

mine look about the same as yours and i'm wandering the same thing. I had a few days of darker lines like yours followed by 2 days of light then today it got darker again, this is sooo confusing x

I think I'm going to give them a miss once I've used up the ones I have :nope:

Too irritating lol xx

I'd say bottom one is pos! ;). Fr sure other I'd take as a pos anyway haha. If it was a clear blue it would shine a happy face for two days. Get bd'ing !! Xxxx

I'd say bottom one is pos! ;). Fr sure other I'd take as a pos anyway haha. If it was a clear blue it would shine a happy face for two days. Get bd'ing !! Xxxx

We aren't supposed to be trying just yet :dohh: you know what I'm like by now though :rofl: xx

Lol well you want to if your testing. ;) hehe (plus I forgot you said you where giving it a break this cycle!) haha!

Xxx

I think if I where u I would for a month even cause you haven't had a chance to heal properly since mc xxxx

I know. They said that if my body wasn't ready it wouldn't let me get pregnant in the first place but I dunno :shrug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->