positive ovulation test 3 days in a row

Reaction score
Is that normal? Its only my second month using them. All positives have been really strong with the control line very faint.

Anyone had that before?

I usually get 3 days. It starts at night and is positive the next day and the following morning!

Thanks, that's good to know. I looked it up on the Internet :dohh: and it said you should only have one day but a little more digging and saw others say it happens to them. Only 2nd month using opks so still getting used to them

I have now had five days of positives,

does anybody know when I count ovulation from, the first day or last?

I'm sorry I can't help you. I've always stopped testing after I get a positive (I'm cheap lol) but I usually get af exactly two weeks after the positive. Every woman is different so I know that doesn't help. Good luck!

Are you sure you aren't reading it backwards? I don't want to sound offensive at all, but all of the ovulation tests I've done have had a strong control line. A positive test will have two strong lines, the one line looking the same as the control line.

For anybody looking for save money, I've been buying the cheapies on Ebay, I think the last time I got 30 ovulation tests and 10 pregnancies test for $15. They are BETTER than the store bought tests; they just aren't in fancy packaging.

Can you post a picture?

I've had 2 days before, but never 5. Any chance it's picking up hcg? What did your tests look like last month?

This happens to me hun. My body had a very hard time ovulating for a long time before I straightened it out with Vitex and I would get 2-3 patches of positive opks (each one 2-3 days of positive test) before I'd actually ovulate. After one cycle on Vitex I would get maybe 2 positive opks and only 1 time during my cycle and would ovulate about 12 hours after the last positive opk. I got so frustrated trying to figure out WHEN I actually was ovulating I started charting my bbt so I'd know when it happened. Glad to see you're using opk's...maybe throw in charting so you know for sure.

I have 4 days of positive opks each month. Hasnt stopped me conceiving in the slightest. After having my son in September, I am still getting 4 days of pos opks - as recent as two weeks ago.

Thanks for the responses. This was the first day of a positive, before then the test line had always been really faint and the control line strong. It was the only one I took a picture of and threw the others away last night because I decided I am not going to do anymore this cycle. Last month I got two days of positives and then the pack ran out so don't know how long it went on for. Looking into temping next cycle although I still have hope that I wont need it

Attachments

• 20131209_155556.jpg
    20131209_155556.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 21
Thanks for the responses. This was the first day of a positive, before then the test line had always been really faint and the control line strong. It was the only one I took a picture of and threw the others away last night because I decided I am not going to do anymore this cycle. Last month I got two days of positives and then the pack ran out so don't know how long it went on for. Looking into temping next cycle although I still have hope that I wont need it

well that's definitely posiive! Good luck this cycle and I hope you get your bfp!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->