Positive Ovulation Test?!?!?!

WTBM

Reaction score
So this morning I took an ovulation test which had a very faint line, almost impossible to see on the camera. I just took one now (8 hours later and the line is definitely clear!). I can't tell if this is as dark as the sample line so please me me know what you think! The first response is from yesterday, the middle clear blue is from this morning, and the far right is from just now. :cloud9:

Cant see the pic hun? x

Well drat! I posted one as a reply but here it is again. Thank you for letting me know!
I also took one this morning and it is lighter than yesterday's was after I had taken it...it also seems like the previous ones became more faint? I will also upload a picture of those. I will admit I got excited seeing the two lines on the one taken yesterday afternoon and might not have waited long enough (I did take one again last night just to see and it looked about the same after the wait).
Thoughts?

Attachments

• ovulation.jpg
    ovulation.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 1001160803.jpg
    1001160803.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 13
In the first picture the far right clearblue looks positive, but in second picture all the tests look negative x

I agree with Tyler, top right one is positive. Fx for you!

In the first picture the far right clearblue looks positive, but in second picture all the tests look negative x

Do ovulation tests fade after a day? I have the one that looks positive in the picture in the right, too.

Edit:Thank you! I did more intense research and found that they do fade after a bit. I took a test this morning and there was a super faint, almost invisible line.

Hubby and I have been bding everyday for the past week so hopefully we caught it!

Edit:Thank you! I did more intense research and found that they do fade after a bit. I took a test this morning and there was a super faint, almost invisible line.

Hubby and I have been bding everyday for the past week so hopefully we caught it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->