Positive ovulation tests 4dpo and 5dpo!?

Ooh that sounds good to me too. :)
I'm trying not to get my hopes up I feel kind of out this month as just know it's not going to be that easy for me.
I'd like to start temping but I'm a shift worker so I don't think it would work!
wishing you lots if luck Layla.

Ok now I'm really blooming (feel free to insert swear word) confused, so today I had a load of very clear sticky cm (sorry tmi) and got a blazing positive on an opk so am I now ovulating and did I not ovulate on the 26th like I thought? usually my ovulation cm is more jelly like than sticky, I think I might bd anyway tonight!! I'm on cd 26 and what I thought was 10dpo! arghhh!

how are you holding up?

Ooh that's odd indeed! From my reading about that very topic, some people say that opks detect HCG and can act as a pregnancy test, so would it be worth testing?? (Sorry don't mean to get your hopes up but I've definitely read that people have had that happen). Or yes maybe it's late O in which case, the more BDing the better!!

I'm ok, am on day four of barely-there spotting (thought AF had arrived but nope not yet). Took a test this morning and it was negative so just in limbo at the moment!

limbo is not out though. If it's implantation spotting it might be too early for a bfp? 4 days of just spotting still sound's quite a good sign?
Did the bd just in case. The other test I took yesterday was bfn but I've only amazon cheapy sticks which according to reviews aren't reliable for early testing, on the plus side I've so many so will take another tomorrow.

Not feeling deflated now by the bfn lack of line as expecting it. just would be nice go know if I'm now entering another tww (arghh) waiting for period or actually pregnant. today I had two mouth ulcers pop up and I never get those!

limbo is not out though. If it's implantation spotting it might be too early for a bfp? 4 days of just spotting still sound's quite a good sign?
Did the bd just in case. The other test I took yesterday was bfn but I've only amazon cheapy sticks which according to reviews aren't reliable for early testing, on the plus side I've so many so will take another tomorrow.

Not feeling deflated now by the bfn lack of line as expecting it. just would be nice go know if I'm now entering another tww (arghh) waiting for period or actually pregnant. today I had two mouth ulcers pop up and I never get those!

Hey cameragirly, was just wondering how things went for you this month?? Xx

I was reading this thread and you both stopped. It was like pausing a movie, I was like what happened with them both?? Any luck?

No luck for me that time around I'm afraid :(

Feeling hopeful for this cycle though, going on CM and my monitor I should ovulate in the next couple of days, which will be day 17 or so and the earliest since I stopped the pill! Fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->