Positive preg test on CD8? UPDATED AGAIN pg 14....

Ok.... Sorry ladies..... I slept in this morning...... When the doctor gave me my results he said that I am definately pregnant. But because of my unusual circumstances, and it being extremely early, he wanted to continus doing the blood tests until they get up into the 2000 range then he is going to schedule me for an ultrasound. So until then, life as normal and just continue the prayers. I know I will! Thank you all for all of your support! :hug: and :dust: your way!

Throwing you some Sticky :dust: and pray it sticks well!

Keep multiplying those numbers little one!

just read throught the whole thread, and wanted to say congratulations, hope this bean is a sticky one for you. you will be in my prayers. x

Congrats, I could not get online yesterday and was going crazy just hoping the numbers had risen and was glad to see they were higher than were expected. Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

wow i totally missed out on that upday huge congrats hun...heres some sticky :dust: 4 ya

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Huge congratulations hun. I'm so pleased things are going well - here's hoping it continues!! :happydance:

I cannot say how thrilled I am that things are going well. You take care of yourself and get plenty of TLC & rest.

Big fluffy :hug:

Congratulations!! Have a happy & healthy 9 months!! Sending you loads of sticky dust!! xx

This is fabulous news hun!!! :hugs: Congrats, I'll be praying for you and your super super sticky bean too. Take care of yourself.
P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->