Positive preg test on CD8? UPDATED AGAIN pg 14....

thr fr gold are 25-50mul or what every but i would say you are preg good luck

oohh good luck to you - not that you need it, i think 20 :bfp: can be a definate :bfp: but make sure you let us know i am biting my nails on the edge of my seat!

:hug:

hope they dont leave u too long waiting for ur results today hun . xxxxx .

well it's 630 am my time and they don't open until 9 am. I am sure I should get them by noon. But we will see. I hope I get them before I have to leave. My middle daughter has to go to the oral surgeon to look at getting her wisdom teeth removed. Her appt is at 3 but I have to leave about 115. But if I dont hear anything before then, I will post as soon as I get back! Thank you ladies......... :hug:

Gosh I have just read yuor whole thread!

I have everything crossed for your levels being over 30!!!

Good Luck!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

I guess you didnt find out before you went out and i probably wont see the result until monday now so good luck again and congrats in advance

Eeeek! we are all dying here!!! have you got any news for us yet?? xx

Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am back........ and the doctor said

.that my numbers went from 15 to 77!!!! So when they should have been around 60, they went to 77!! So he prescribed me some progesterone suspositories to start taking today and I got for more blood work on Wed. He said it is very early pregnancy and he is going to keep checking until I get into the 2000 range! Please pray that this is a sicky one! Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow congratulations!! Ecxellent news! I'll keep everything crossed for you and will certainly pray that your bean is a sticky one! xx :dust: xx

Wow Just Read You Whole Thread And Thats Great News, Congrats !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->