Positive pregnancy test 3 weeks after miscarriage

Iesha

Reaction score
Hello I'm new to this group
I was 5 weeks and 4 days when I lost my baby my hcg levels where only 265 at the time.
I'm trying to see if there's anyway if you mom's had this problem before let me explain.
I decided to take a pregnancy test cause I have been feeling off for a couple of days and now today I have a cold like feeling been feeling like I'm really tired and sick well took the pregnancy test cause I came out positive both of the test where dark two line so it was a visible positive test I called my doctor and told them and they told me to wait another week idk what to do i feel like I'm super pregnant but idk and I also been really bloated and eating alot more than usual

Hi Iesha. Did you ever find out if you were pregnant? I suffered a m/c 3 weeks ago as well.

Hi Iesha. Did you ever find out if you were pregnant? I suffered a m/c 3 weeks ago as well.

Hi

I had a miscarriage last week and I was told at the hospital to retest after 3 weeks and if it was positive to contact them to arrange a scan as there could be missed tissue remaining which can cause problems if left. So sorry for your loss huni xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->