Positive pregnancy test! Then two negatives? :(

Melts

Reaction score
Yesterday morning I took a wondfo pregnancy test and at about 2 mins there was a faint pink line. I was so excited that i had to stare at it for five minutes to believe it. It was defiantly there i didn't have to hold it at an angle or in the light to see it and i could see it arms length away. I could clearly tell that it was pink too. after looking at it for a few minutes i got a shower and when i got out the line was gone?
I dont know what to think about that could the steam from the shower have made it disappear or something?
I still had my urine in a cup so i took another test it came out negative. I took another test this morning and it was also negative.
So was my first test a false positive or was it a real positive? All the tests i took were wondfo.
Have any of you had anything like this happen? What do you think am i pregnant or not?
AF is due tomorrow.

Hard to say huni - can you post a pic of yesterday and today tests ? xx

I didn't get a picture of the positive one because i was so excited that i didnt even think to take a picture and then the positive line was gone and the other tests are just completely negative but i can put a picture of them up.

The top test is the one that the positive line was on but as you can see it is now completely gone. I swear that the line was there for at least 5 mins and it was pink.

The middle test is the second one i took that day with the same urine.

The last test is the one i took today and looking at it again i think i see the faintest of faint lines but it is probably just an evap or really bad line eye.

Attachments

• 65478879809767854.jpg
    65478879809767854.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 110
To be honest chick, i don't think true positives fade. Ive still got one of mine and it's still as bright as it was when i took it. I could be wrong though. Fingers crossed for you chick xxx

i have never had a positive in my 2 years and 6 months of trying and when i saw that line i was so happy but i was also in disbelief and then it disappeared.:cry:
I think your right though. Positives do not fade. i have searched for an answer on the internet and of course some people are saying yes that still means your pregnant and others are saying nope your not.
I guess i will wait and see if af shows tomorrow and if not i will take a digital test the next day.

Yes true positives don't fade, mines still show positive from over 50 days ago. Maybe it was a faulty test hun sorry:hugs:

Honestly, I missed my period on a saturday, took 2 test on that following monday and they both were clearly positive with in the 10 min time frame ( you could see the + at 5 mins) then after about 15-20 the positive was completely gone!! Not even the smallest hint of an evap. So that Wed morning I took two more clearly positive and they stayed for about 24-48 hours and I took 2 more on Friday morning and they are BOLD positive and i still have those tests and that was 3 weeks ago. So me personally I just think it goes by the test and the amount of hormones you might have... Good luck and Lots of baby dust!!

sounds like a faulty test.
true positives dont fade. i saved a few of mine from march and still they are strong positives.

You were al right Af got me yesterday. :cry:
I don't think this is ever going to happen.

You were al right Af got me yesterday. :cry:
I don't think this is ever going to happen.
Are you still trying for a baby did u get pregnant eventually ? I've had the 1 faint positive and two negatives I don't know what one to believe x

I don't trust those. I've had pink lines when I wasn't pregnant .I'm so sorry hunny.

The bottom does look convincing, can you get a better test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->