Positive pregnancy tests but bleeding?

verysexy

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been having pregnancy symptoms about a week now. back hurts, very sore breasts, mild cramping. anyway this morning i started lightly bleeding darkish brownish red no clots or anything.. 1/4 of the tampon was with dark brown blood and a tiny amount of dark red color after about 9 hours. is this considered light bleeding? anyway.. if i have pms my symptoms like sore breasts etc go away as soon as i start bleeding or a half a day or so before.. my breasts are even MORE sore now that i started bleeding this morning and my back still hurts and i have mild cramping.. i took 3 dollar tests yesterday and all had a v faint pink positive line.. not sure if it was dark enough to consider it a positive yet. could i still be pregnant despite the bleeding and mild cramping?

Ok well this morning the bleeding has stopped. So i bled mildy for about 24 hours. It did get bright red and a little heavier last night but then abruptly stopped a few hours later.. id say i soaked about one tampon total. could i be pregnant and this was IB? breasts still sore.. expecting internet cheapies today in the mail.
thanks

update: well i just went to pee and there was alot of red blood in the toilet and when i wiped. I got my ic's and just took two and theyre faintly pink positive? i dont know whats going on how can i be pregnant if im bleeding
i dont have pictures i have no camera. thanks also the tests im using are babyhopes 20miu strips

I would give my gyno a call and see what they say. It couldn't hurt to go in and be checked out??

:hugs: Goodluck! I wish the best for you !!!

i would go straight to the the doctor with my last pregnancy i bled like a period for two weeks before i had a miscarriage with daughter i bled like a period every month for 5 months def cal the doctor..

Some women do bleed throughout pregnancy, especially in the beginning though. I've bled on and off since week five (not enough to soak anything) but the doctor told me that even soaking one pad is ok. Still get a scan done if you can. The symptoms are a good sign. If they suddenly stop and the bleeding and cramping becomes more than what you'd expect during a period, its most likely an MC

I wouldn't use tampons since you're pregnant. Also, please call your doctor. S/he can see if your hCG levels are rising, and check your progesterone to see if you need supplements. I bled/spotted for the first ten weeks with my son, who is now almost 5 months. Please call your doctor.

Omg guys well i tested today with another 20miu test strip and its alot darker pink and came up in like half the time (5 mins or less) than it did when i first started bleeding.. does this mean it was implantation bleeding i had? the bleeding stopped this morning.. bled mild-moderate for a day and half.. just a tiny light brown clear in the morning when i wiped

Did you see your doctor? Everyone here can help, but no one can say for sure what is causing your bleed. You could need progesterone supplements. xoxo:hugs:

idk think you need to go to the drs to be checked. :)

I agree with the others! No tampons, and go straight to the dr!

Don't use tampons these can cause infection... Deffo go straight to the doctors, incase of ectopic etc etc...

This pregnancy I've had bleeding, quite a lot of it and I lost a BIG clot!. Never had cramps though.

I thought I miscarried, but I kept on testing and my tests were getting darker and darker, so I went and got serial beta blood tests to check if the HCG was doubling or not, and it was... I had a scan done on the 25th and I am indeed still pregnant.

So it's very possible to still be pregnant x

can i join this discussion? i have just aken 2 tests both showing two lines -the first test i had not enough pee so took another...the 2nd shows clearly the two lines...the first was very faint. 2 days ago I had pinkish blood when I wiped and assumed my monthly had began but since then no bleeding. Am nervous cause the last pregnancy ended in a
MC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->