Positive signs??

Mammyto1

Reaction score
Ok so i am now 8dpo (7dpo on oc, but think based on cf and pain it was the day before). Days 1 to 3 dpo i had weird crampy tugging and twinges in my uterus which i don't get until 2/3 days before af. Those feelings stopped from day 4. 4 to 5 dpo not really any physical symptoms except nipple pain. Also felt irritable and fatigue but then it was xmas day and boxing day! 6 to 8 dpo i have had consistent lower back pain, needing to sit if standing. Boobs look slightly swollen on the nipples with more veins. Cf is creamy. Cp is still hard to figure out but seems lower and open but firm and wet. Who knows? Haha. My bbt has steadily increased from 2-3dpo but dropped this morning from 98.6 to 98.06 so thinking i may have had implantation yesterday which would explain the more localised back pain i had? I am due to test 5th jan. But i am thinking i will test nye. I have used 3 hpt since xmas day (i know too soon. Im too impatient). I have 3 clear blue hpt left so will do one 31st at 10dpo. If bfn i will do one maybe the 2nd at 12dpo? And last one on test day of 5th at 15dpo? I felt different from day 1dpo so i am hoping it sticks.

Did anyone with a bfp have any of these symptoms? Does anyone think these signs are positive?

Baby dust to all. Xxx

I'm right there with you. 7dpo cycle day 21. My nipples are painfully sensitive. When anything rubs on them it feels like razor blades. I haven't been able to wear my bras the past 2 days. I've been wearin my sports bras. I don't temp or any of that. I just watch change in cervical mucus and use my period app. My CF is very watery which is odd because it's usually dry or creamy by now. Hopefully this is our month!

Yeah im cd 26. Just want to get the positive coz i really feel like i am already. Hopefully not just deluding myself. Fingers crossed for both of us.

Hi, Mammy and Jaggersmommy!

I'm in the TWW too. I'm 10/11 dpo today cd26 and planning on testing NYE (12/13dpo) too! Your symptoms both sound promising :). Good luck to you all!

I had no symptoms then yesterday had about 15 hours of intense bloating that started from the moment I work up. It was soooo weird! This morning it was a little better but still there full force. I was so nervous when I had cramping with it but the cramping only lasted for 3-4 hours then disappeared. Today and tomorrow would usually be the days in my cycle (CD26 and 27) that I get AF, but I ovulated about 2-3 days later than usual so I figured Saturday/Sunday would be the dates of my expected missed period. I'm cautiously excited and praying for this to be our month :).

How long have you all been TTC? Jagger when are you planning to test?

Nice to meet you ladies. Praying BFP blessings for all of us for this cycle!!!

Nice to meet you. This is my first official ttc month. I came off the pill in april as i was fed up of hormones and we have been using condoms although not the exact way they are intended 🙈haha. This is first cycle with nothing and tracking ovulation. I feel like i would be in an extremely lucky minority if i was to be lucky and get a positive instead of af. However i am feeling very lucky. Hope we are all lucky xx

Hi, Mammy and Jaggersmommy!

I'm in the TWW too. I'm 10/11 dpo today cd26 and planning on testing NYE (12/13dpo) too! Your symptoms both sound promising :). Good luck to you all!

I had no symptoms then yesterday had about 15 hours of intense bloating that started from the moment I work up. It was soooo weird! This morning it was a little better but still there full force. I was so nervous when I had cramping with it but the cramping only lasted for 3-4 hours then disappeared. Today and tomorrow would usually be the days in my cycle (CD26 and 27) that I get AF, but I ovulated about 2-3 days later than usual so I figured Saturday/Sunday would be the dates of my expected missed period. I'm cautiously excited and praying for this to be our month :).

How long have you all been TTC? Jagger when are you planning to test?

Nice to meet you ladies. Praying BFP blessings for all of us for this cycle!!!

This is my second month off of ortho tri cyclen lo and I'll be testing in about 5 days if I can hold out that long. lol I've never planned any of my kids so this is new to me and actually quite stressful waiting for a positive test.

Hi ladies. Happy new year. Just wanted to update you all that AF is here this morning CD 29. I am grateful to God because I have a peace and hope still :). I cried last month when it didn't happen but this one around no tears :). Good luck to you both! I pray you get your bfps sooner than later!!

I'm sorry mama! Just keep your head up and keep trying. I hope to see you soon with your bfp!!

Sorry to hear that perkygal31. I hope this month is the one for you. I am 11 dpo. Still have symptoms but still testing negative. Cd 30, af due by my schedule in 2 days but by calculator due in 4 days. Starting to lose hope. Hate seeing those bfn but i have no will power to wait! Xx

Mammyto1 just wanted to say that lower back pain was a big sign for me in both my pregnancies and dont trust cp mine has been all over the place even after my bfp i havent checked in awhile recently though but it was never super high or super soft

Thanks. I never had it with my daughter but they say every pregnancy is different. If it is a pregnancy anyway! Fingers crossed. X

Dec 30th. 8dpo sore throat headache frequent urination. Irritable and sensitive. Bbt 98.42. Bfn. Cf creamy. Cp high and firm. Back ache in bed like need a pillow under arch.
Dec 31st. 9dpo fatigue increased appetite but full quickly. Bbt 98.42. Bfn. Cf creamy. Cp high and firm.
Jan 1st. 10dpo fatigue. Woke up craving meat. Bbt 98.42. Bbt high but plateaud. Bfn. Cf creamy. Cp high and firm. More of a wet feeling. Nipples look more swollen, lumpy and veiny.
Jan 2nd. 11dpo. Fatigue and irritable. Craving steak. Bbt 98.60. Bfn. Cf creamy but not a lot of it. Cp high and firm. More of a wet feeling when walking. Really hungry just have a big meal. Starting to lose hope with 4 days left to period. Heaviness in uterus like a fullness. Sneezing often. Body just feels heavy but probably put on a lot of xmas weight.
Jan 3rd. 12dpo. Better mood. Still tired. Craving savaloys. Bbt 98.06 but 2 hours earlier due to back at work. Bfn. Cf creamy. Cp high and firm. Quite painful cramp on morning and lost most of hope and accepted that af may be enroute. Kept burping a lot where i felt a bit nauseous. Lower back pain still. Period due 3-5 days.

Hi girls, according to calculator af due today. No sign s yet. No cramps etc. Been really ratty and irritible for the last 3-4 days which is unlike me. Usually only have 1 day about 4-5 days before af. Il update my symptoms but my brain is saying af is on her way.

Jan 4th. 13dpo. Bbt 98.06. Bfn. Really constipated. Inside swollen cp high and cf dry. Burping alot. Sick came up. Tired. Better mood today. Increased appetite. Emotional on night time again. 2 day temp drop. Could this have been implantation? Don't fancy cereal. Crumpets instead.
Jan 5th. 14dpo. Bbt 98.24 slight increase but still lower than previous. Cp low and cf creamy. Still feels more swollen. Waiting on af now so no test today. No cramps. Nipple still tender. Still bloated. Losing my mind. Disappointed that i might get af. no sign of blood on its way in cf. Still creamy. No idea whats going on. Period due tomorrow. So i am waiting to see if i come on. If not i will test on sat 7th. Last bfn was yesterday 4th. Dont fancy cereal. Crumpets instead. Smell of mince cooking made me feel sick.
Jan 6th. 15dpo. Bbt 98.42 increasing again. Cp high firm wet and closed. Cf still creamy no sign of blood en route. Period due today by calculator. Boobs still tender on the sides. Not as irritable today. Had crumpets again.
Baby dust for everyone to get their bfps x

Sounds really good cant wait to see your test saturday

Got my BFP tonight! Think im in shock. Still faint as i only dribbled on it coz i didnt need the toilet. The only reason i tested was coz i looked in the bathroom bin and noticed the test i did on 4th had a faint line even though it was negative when i did it. My partner could see it too when i showed him. Gonna take a clear blue tomorrow. Holy shit i cant believe im not crazy and have been so in tune with my body. Good luck to you all getting you bfp!!! Xxx

Omg congrats!! I knew those symptoms sounded good!! I have a group in first tri for ladies due in sept if you want to join and thats when your due

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->