Positive test, no symptoms

ladyleia

Reaction score
My period was due today and I found out 5 days ago I was pregnant. Since I've found out I haven't had hardly any symptoms which is making me worry. Anyone else experienced this? I could certainly use some positive examples from other who didn't have symptoms and still had a successful pregnancy.

Well this time i didnt get any real symptoms till 5 weeks thats when boobs got really sore and ms kicked in no throwing up yet just ALOT of nausea

I don't really have alot of symptoms but with my son I didn't til just over 6weeks.
I think people that say that had alot of symptoms are maybe looking for then a little too hard and then bam they appear.

Thank you both, that makes me feel reassured! Hopefully I'll have a few symptoms soon to make me feel better.

I've got no symptoms either Hun. Last time they started about 8 weeks.

Xx

I'm about 5+3 sand I feel nauseous sometimes, boobs aren't really sore but my main symptom is I'm soooo tired all the time, I don't know if that's cause I already have 2 LOs to chase after? But don't worry about lack of symptoms cause when they appear you will miss this time feeling 'normal' xx

I don't have any symptoms to speak of... If I was being imaginative I could think of a few things which are a bit different, but I'm not sure I would be being honest if I said they were all down to pregnancy.

It's only in the last day or two that my boobs have got sore, and I've had the odd cramp here and there. I think I'm getting more tired but I might be imagining it, and I think I have more cm, but maybe that's because I'm just conscious of it and hoping I'm not bleeding!

Good luck love.

X

I dont really have any symptoms so far. I never had any with DD either xx

My symptoms are so mild that if i wasn´t looking for them i´m sure i would think i was a bit down with the start of a cold. - mild nausia sometimes, more tired but not enough to have a nap. that´s it.

Hi there,

When I was pregnant with my son the first real symtpoms I got was baby kicks at 19 weeks and a bump at 25 weeks. I had a few minor things like going off meat and some food aversions; that started around 9/10 weeks. Then I craved nothing but lemons around 15/16 weeks, but other than that I felt completely normal! And that pregnancy led to my beautiful bouncing 20-month-old son, so don't worry, no symptoms is normal!

This time round it's still early days, but I have exhaustion that I didn't have with him. I've been falling asleep in the late afternon/early evening. Some foods don't taste right either and I've gone off them, so the food aversion is starting sooner. I'm also ridiculously emotional, which I don't remember having with him at all. I tear up at everything!!!!!

Congrats on the BFP and a Happy and Healthy nine months!

x

With my son I felt nauseous and threw up a few times if I smelt something I didn't like. I also went off cabbage and most vegetables - not ideal.

This time I'm not getting any of that yet. I *think* my boobs are slightly bigger but that could be wishful thinking!!

I dont have much to go by symptoms either but then again with DD I was the same. My pregnancy was such a breeze. This time I do get tired (but thats debatable whether its just me or the pregnancy) and I dont even even gag when brushing my teeth, which I did with DD. Im getting cramps and worried about those due to previous mc's.

Im 6weeks and 3days.

I didn't
get symptoms till around 6/7 weeks with mine. My friend didn't get symptoms until 12 weeks with both of hers.xxxxxxxxx

I had sore boobs/feeling tired from the start and still do now just not as bad. Nausea didn't start for me until 6 weeks and has dissapeared now I'm 9 nearly 10 weeks (I posted a thread as I'm slightly concerned about my subsiding symptoms.) don't worry though as lots of ladies have told me, symptoms do come and go. x

im 5 w and 3 days and i 'think' my symtoms are starting a little bit, i was abit sickly yesterday and my boobs seem to hurting a little bit

I had no symptoms when I was expecting my daughter last year. At 10 weeks, I begged my midwife for a scan as I didn't believe I was actually pregnant. I got that scan and it was all fine. This time I don't have any symptoms yet. It may just be that pregnancy hormones agree with you. Some people have a terrible time with morning sickness, SPD etc and others breeze through. I had a terrible C Section recovery though so something got me in the end!

I know how hard it is to not worry about everything so I am not going to patronise you by saying don't worry. :thumbup:

I had no symptoms when I was expecting my daughter last year. At 10 weeks, I begged my midwife for a scan as I didn't believe I was actually pregnant. I got that scan and it was all fine. This time I don't have any symptoms yet. It may just be that pregnancy hormones agree with you. Some people have a terrible time with morning sickness, SPD etc and others breeze through. I had a terrible C Section recovery though so something got me in the end!

I know how hard it is to not worry about everything so I am not going to patronise you by saying don't worry. :thumbup:

I ended with an awful labour myself as I just wasn't dilating. I was in labour since Saturday and DD came Monday.:haha:

Thanks everyone, hearing all of your stories is reassuring. I have taken a more resent test which got very dark very quickly and I'm also starting to feel really tired but I can't tell it that's because of the hormones or lack of coffee, which is killing me!

No symptons here either and I just found out yesterday that im pregnant again :) cant wait for something to actually happen so I can 'feel' pregnant lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->