Positive test? Please help!

Roxana Lazo

Reaction score
Hi! I’m hoping someone can help me. I didn’t know where to post my question since I’m new to this site. I took a test this morning and I believe it’s positive. The only issue is that I’m on the IUD. I have been experiencing pregnancy related symptoms. Please help! B9C37460-9532-4E0B-BD8B-59C8606A6BBD.jpeg

Hi @Roxana Lazo

That certainly looks positive to me! What symptoms have you been having? Apparently its not all that uncommon to fall pregnant on birth control!

Hi, I would also say positive. It’s very thick and clear just a bit faint.

Looks positive, maybe check to see if another test is darker tomorrow and if so contact your doctor as soon as possible to see about the IUD.

Looks positive, maybe check to see if another test is darker tomorrow and if so contact your doctor as soon as possible to see about the IUD.

Thank you! I’ll definitely be testing tomorrow morning. I’ll check in with my doctor just to be sure.

I just took a pink dye test and I believe it’s negative. Not sure why the blue dye shows a faint positive. Could it of been a false positive?

image.jpg

The blue dye looks too dark not to be positive. I hope your next test gives some answers :hugs:

I'd buy a first response, those blue dyes can give nasty negatives.

I had a blood HCG this morning, results came back negative. I’m feeling confused because the first test had me convinced that I probably was pregnant.

I had a line after time on a Clearblue that was very dark. Those blue dyes have to be read within 10 minutes I think.
Good luck for next month though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->