Positive Test yesterday and Negative today!! UGH!!!!

angeleyesf29

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
It has been a while since I have been here, hope all is doing well and everyone recieves that BFP they are waiting for. For me, I am jus so confused and frustrated. I tested yesterday evening with a FRER and I had a faint positive line. Hubby and I thought for sure we were pregnant! Well I tested again this morning with same kinda test and BFN!! Not sure what to think. We have been trying for 4 years now, with 1 miscarriage a year ago. I am on 10dpo today. I did go and have a blood test today, and waiting ever so patiently for the results, but do u think I have a chance yet?? Please HELP!!

Dont have much advice but just wanted to say good luck and fx for you!! I'm also at 10 dpo today :)

I don't know. I've heard that false negatives are much easier to get than false positives. I think it's gonna come down to the blood test. I hope you get good news and they hurry your test to the front of the line!!

Maybe your urine this morning was diluted? Sometimes FMU doesn't work for some women. I so hope this is the case for you!!! Test again later...sorry hun, fingers crossed!

hello,
the same thing has happened to me, so ill be very interested in hearing your results. hopefully its good news!!!!

hello,
the same thing has happened to me, so ill be very interested in hearing your results. hopefully its good news!!!!

My tests I took yesterday seem to be darker than the ones I took today. Maybe the test is faulty. Hope you won't have to wait too long for the blood results!:hugs:

There are no false positives with pg tests but there can be false negatives. Then there is the fact that it is so early in your cycle that maybe there is not enough hormone to register.

I can't wait to hear what the doc says!!! :winkwink:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Well I recieved my blood results and they were <3 which in negative, My nurse said that It still might be to early, and to take another test on monday. All I can do is hope and pray. But odds are unlikely. Thanks everyone for ur support, I will keep u posted!

Well I recieved my blood results and they were <3 which in negative, My nurse said that It still might be to early, and to take another test on monday. All I can do is hope and pray. But odds are unlikely. Thanks everyone for ur support, I will keep u posted!

Fx'd that it'll go up before Monday! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"