Positive tests getting fainter and not progressing :( update 3rd chemical pregnancy:(

Everything going ok?, usually you update in the morning after u test. Or when ever you test. Praying for u sweetie!!
<3<3

Hi ladies
Yeah i did re test but I think the line is lighter today on sweetyfox.
20200729_204030.jpg

I also did a easy@home and a clear blue
20200729_203643.jpg
20200729_204556.jpg

The CB one is a blue line but very faint.
I feel the easy@home one is a bit darker then yesterdays easy@home but the sweetyfox I think is lighter?

Kinda see something on last pic easy@home test but looks like alot of dye still running through. I hope you get a good line soon. Come on sticky baby!

Kinda see something on last pic easy@home test but looks like alot of dye still running through. I hope you get a good line soon. Come on sticky baby!

Yeah i don't know why it did that with the dye hon. Weird.
Theres a blue line on the CB one to but its faint and hard to get a decent photo.

I really hope these tests get darker im so nervous.
Every single test has lines but there so faint.
Im 11 or 16dpo

Yeah i don't know why it did that with the dye hon. Weird.
Theres a blue line on the CB one to but its faint and hard to get a decent photo.

I really hope these tests get darker im so nervous.
Every single test has lines but there so faint.
Im 11 or 16dpo
I'm going through the same thing. Tests don't seem to be getting darker yet. But lines on all I've taken so far.

Keep me posted.
:dust:

Here's how it went recently with mine...

Easy at home shows a line in a shorter time frame, but pregmate ends up as dark or darker as they sit for a minute. I liked using both because the easy at home would show real quick and pregmate was always a good one for early testing. I did feel like easy at home was better for progression. And after pregmate sits for a minute they dry funny. Here is my pregmate and easy at home progression this pregnancy 9-14 dpo20200624_105046.jpg
20200624_104958.jpg

Sadly my temp has plummeted today and tests are almost negative. No progression at all.
So I think this is another chemical im heartbroken

Thanks ladies.

Im so broken and so upset. I hate my stupid body so much.
Seems i can get pregnant but i just can't keep them i feel like such a failure.
I dont even know what to do anymore with TTC.

I so desperately want to be pregnant but I cant keep going through this.

What is wrong with me why has this happened 3 times in a row?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->