Positive then negitive?

39yng

Reaction score
HI all
Had a miscarriage in march 🙁 but trying again. Had a positive now negitive please explain tyi.

Attachments

• 20170724_233110_001.jpg
    20170724_233110_001.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 105
Like same urine 2 different test? Or did the test show positive then went away? If taken at different times it could be the urine was to diluted

Came up straight away then did different brand and negitive. Is this a false positive?

Different brands have different strengths. Maybe the second brand you used detects higher levels of hcg?

Is it only half a line? And I agree different test different strength

It's a full line but more dark where u can see. So positive?

I agree with the other ladies different tests different strengths. I def see your positive.

I would assume that's likely positive, but I would take another tomorrow as I wouldn't totally trust that line. It's possible it could be a faulty test with the half line, though more likely just not saturated enough (could also be why you had a negative on the other). So I would try again with both brands tomorrow. But yes totally normal to get different results early on with different brands as they can have very different sensitivities.

Hope this is it for you though. I had a mc in April so I know how emotional it all is.

Thank you for your help. Yes emotional alright! I will test aging in a couple of days. Thank you all again

That looks like a positive. I would test again. Good luck :)

Thank you so much for the support
I had spotting today but stopped so I'll wait till tomorrow to test fingers crossed

That looks like a faint positive - and I'm usually hopeless at seeing something when there is something there. Lol. Try first thing in the morning with several different tests. Cheaper tests don't always give a positive result and I have heard from memory that the blue dye in some tests can run which gives people a false positive. Good luck!! Hope that there is a darker line soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->