Positive thinking

Tracy81

Reaction score
How hard is it to stay positive in the first trimester?!

How are you all managing it?

I am trying to just be grateful for the little girl I already have and trust that all will be ok but it's inevitable that sometimes the odd negative thought creeps in.

First trimester anxiety has me all over the place. I just made a similar post/ comment.
I just try hard to think of all the positive things and I spend a lot of time checking out the pregnancy app an looking at all the cute developments week by week. So far on my dh and best friend know I'm pregnant I wanted to wait till second tri to announce but sometimes I feel I want to talk to more people about it.

It's hard not to tell people isn't it. I have told my parents, sister and 3 close friends so I can talk quite a bit. Is there anyone else u can tell that is close to you?

As soon as a negative thought comes in I'm trying to push it away and replace it with a happy thought. I don't want to get too excited though xx

My advice would be to talk to people, whatever happens you need support. Don't worry about feeling you shouldn't, do what is right for you :flower:

I'm finding it very hard, tbh I just try not to think about it really - which is sad xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->