• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Positive Thoughts Thread!

hey, good luck with the job interviews ladies. And FX and positive thoughts to those in the 2ww
im on CD10 so approaching fertile period, need to schedule in some date nights!! x

Its was for a support worker position working with disabled young people unfortunately I didnt get the job, although I'm not too disappointed as I'm still at college for another 2 months so I can focus on that fully now, its a bit of a stretch from what I orignally intended to do anyway but still wouldve been nice.

Good luck Lauren hope it goes well for you x

:dust:

I am getting some brown discharge now. I think I may be out. But if I am I get to ride roller coasters this weekend!

I get to ride roller coasters this weekend!

So how did the rollercoasters go??

im assuming u were out as i didnt hear any BFP's?!

im in 2ww mode now but to be honest have barely thought about it as ive been busy in and out of work, no time to dwell! x

The roller coasters were fun. I was indeed out. I had a quick 2-3 day period. So no AF for the coasters!

I even snuck a half pint of beer tonight! I gave up caffeine and alcohol (aside from the cheat) and drinking greens in fruit smoothies in the mornings. Here's hoping this is our cycle! Lucky cycle 6?

And Merle I got my fingers crossed for you!

Mine was a bfn, but I feel OK about that! I've been drinking beer, too. I love it! I am getting a little bloodwork done this month--I requested it since we're beginning cycle 11.

Had my bloods done last month and still havent heard anythingback so hoping no news is good news and te results of OH's SA are lost in the bank holiday post :dohh:

How did your interview go lauren???

Oh my gosh, how frustrating!! I got angry at my doc when she didn't call me within 24 hours to give me my blood work results, lol. So the bank has the results of the SA, they just didn't get to you through the mail?

My interview went great but I had some doubts about the work environment and the culture there. I knew that I'd have to take it if they offered because the money and hours were great. Luckily, they called and said they loved me but they chose someone else. I was in their top three, which was a nice confidence booster, but I was relieved not to have to accept the job.

No I phones today and it turns out that I have to go back to my GP and getting an appointment there is next to impossible so I wish I knew that sooner as I coulldve started trying to get an appointment already :nope:

Thats good to hear at least your next interview wont be as daunting if you know that you did well with this one and it worked out so you didnt have to turn it down. :)

So frustrating! I am hoping to get a full work up on Monday at my physical I need blood work done since I haven't had any in 2 years. I think something is up... not sure what.

So keeping with the positive thread.... I am HAPPY to get a PAP on monday because it will assure me that nothing is actually wrong with me. ;)

Ooops sorry for the negativity ladies hope everything comes back fine for you Tsyhanochka :D

I am happy that its :af: is almost over so we can try for a anniversary :bfp: :happydance:

No news is good news. Was in on Monday for my pap and blood work for my thyroid. Don't expect anything to be wrong. Said my periods were more painful. She said to try and lit my salt near af and drink lots of water. If it doesn't work then go back after af. Worst yet. She is leaving the practice at the end of June!

Just when I really started to be comfortable with her.!!!

Hope the replacement is just as awesome

hey all, well AF finally came at CD35. CD3 now. positive thoughts that this is the month for me!

In the tww myself. Good luck lady!

This is cycle 6 for us. I don't like the stats if this month isn't ours.

In the tww myself. Good luck lady!

This is cycle 6 for us. I don't like the stats if this month isn't ours.

how's things going in the 2ww? think im CD9 now just staying chilled and eating well.

how is the yoga going?

Hi everyone the results are in my test results came back normal (I ovulate!!!) :wohoo: lol I'm soo releived that i'm ok although we kinda knew that the problem was OH so finding out that he had an abnormal result wasnt a big surprise.

Just waiting on a referral now and am very happy about the warm weather were having lately as well as redecorating the house this week as OH has two weeks off work :happydance:

always two sides to every coin as they say! hope all works out ok xx

CD9 for me today. last two cycles were 31 and 35 days so not too sure when ovulation is for me, going to try the pee on stick ovulation kit twice a day in a few days time see if i can work out my most fertile days :) x

CD2 of cycle 7 for me. AF came 2-3 days earlier than expected. We STD a lot last cycle and I am caffeine free for a month now. Having lots of pain and feeling weak and tired and sick. The AC in our building isn't working so I am thankful that I this isn't our month. Heat an morning sickness not the best combo.

Also we are going ahead with our Vegas elopement plans. So if it doesn't happen until fall I am OK with that too. Peeing every few hours does not make for effective road trip mileage!!!! LOL

It will happen for us when the time is right. For now I will keep healthy and positive as best I can.

Glad your tests came back ok Y.

Will be interested in your opk tests Merle since my cycles are off now too.

Hugs all!

Thanks ladies sorry to hear the :witch: came to you both GL for the coming cycle :dust:

Im due :af: on tuesday at the latest (i think) my cycle is off too but i got a busy week planned so hopefully will have some distractions if she decides to show.

How exciting eloping to vegas I wish I coulddo that with my OH but he wants to do it properly with the big church wedding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->