Positive Thoughts Thread!

I was happy to get af early... better than late with a bfn!

Welcome mercy positive outlook is hard for me at time but these ladies sure do help!
Cycle 7 for me.

:dust: to you

welcome Mercy, be nice to get to know you!

Well AF appeared very early for me too.
So far im cycle1=31 cycle2=36 cycle3=26 and now onto cycle 4 and see what that brings! makes me wonder did we or didnt we BD at the right times- with such a varying cycle how do i know!!??
frustrated but still positive!

hope u are all doing well xxx

At lest your cycles are getting shorter Merle hope they even out soon. I tend to vary between 27 and 23 days so we try to bd every other day rather than pinpoint ovulation :flower:

All good here in my fertile time now just hoping we catch the egg this time [-o<. In other news Ive got another interview on friday so focusing on that

Wish me luck ladies x

Good luck Yammas!

I am in the tww now. I am pretty moody these past few days so I think af may be coming early again. I have had some migraines that may be contributing to this too.

I need to focus better at work as I am way behind on a project and if I can't focus I won't catch up. So I am hoping to rally this week and pull it all together.

Thanks for posting this. I was cruising along through life like this up until the second of June, when AF decided to not show up. Hpt said negative, so I waited 3 days and tested again. Did this a few times, got frustrated because I have pregnancy symptoms, and went for a blood test. It was also negative. Had blood tests done to make sure I wasn't sick or anything, but all is normal. I have either just skipped a cycle or I am pregnant. Waiting to see what July 7th brings!! (Or anytime between now and then.)

Welcome jcombs35! That's an interesting situation. I hope that you get some good news or some good answers to what's going on for you. But I like your attitude... figure it out eventually!

I spoke to my boss about my project that I am behind on, and he gave me some really great feedback and now I'm well ahead of where I was Friday! PHEW! Stress be gone! I have a thousand other things to do but THIS one has a deadline!

And we cancelled our plans to go to Chicago with my friends in July so we can save some more money for our vacation in August. So the money stress is gone now too! *sigh*

I'm feeling much better. Hoping my migraines will stay away for awhile now. *fingerscrossed*

HUGS & DUST to all of you!

Thank you, Tsyhancohka. As I posted in another thread, I am happy to have my good attitude back. I went psycho for a second, but caught myself, realizing me worrying wasn't going to get me a BFP!!

welcome jcombs- hope u get it figured out soon or indeed eventually!!

tsyhanochka glad its all got less stressful for u, thats always good
:)

Yammas, good luck this time round lady and how are things on the job front?

I'm on CD7 today of cycle 4, changing job roles and hours next week so hopefully that goes smoothly and doesnt stress me out.

feeling a bit down to be honest but dont want to spread my bad vibes. xx

I hear ya Merle. Feeling low myself started spotting early so i think af is near.
My positive spin... if I am shifting to shorter cycles.... I get to try that much more often right?

Low moods happen...sometimes sharing helps ease the pressure.

:hugs:

Big hugs all round then by the sounds of it :hugs:

Didnt get the job unfortunately because I'm 'part qualified' I need to find an employer that is willing to pay me minimum wage because most nurseries look for apprentices grrr.

On the other hand I do have another interview on monday :happydance: so hoping I get on better with this one, finding that job hunting is proving to be a good distraction :thumbup:

Hope you are feeling a bit happier today Merle and dont be discouraged just yet Tsyhanochka :dust:

Well the witch got me but I was right on for 26 days again so maybe this is my new cycle length. Wasn't sluggish to start and cramps were easier. Shorter cycles mean more tries!! Onward in cycle 8.

lucky you at least the :witch: made it easy on you this time good luck for next cycle mine went down to 23 days when I came off the pill not sure if I miss it being that short I just want them to be regular :dohh: lol

Interview today went ok just waiting to hear back now so fingers crossed, although my assessor phoned me out of the blue turns out they found someone to take over for my awol tutor so I gotta go in on wednesday and see what she says about whether or not I can finish the course so either way I got a plan :thumbup:

That sound pretty good Yammas! I love plans they keep my anxiety in check.

In my non TTC news. I got my dress today. So I have one less worry. Just a simple summer dress that I can wear again but not something I would have splurged on for no reason.

I know I just like to know what to expect, did have a 5 year plan but its changed soo many times I've lost track :dohh:

Yay for the dress!!! bet your counting down the days :D

If I had my way I'd wear a suit as Im not much of a dress girl and knowing me I wouldnt be able to find one I like, the only one Ive seen is online and you have to get it made so I know its gonna cost a bomb :dohh: I told OH that after the wedding I'll dye it black and wear it to his funeral (cos he reckons hell go first) and then be buried in it so I get to wear it 3 times :haha: sorry for the dark humour

Don't worry Yammas I told OH if we don't get married on vacation this will be my new first date dress...

We leave august August long weekend (Canada) 2 week road trip.

For the record I love the pant suit idea. Do what feels right!

Eeek not long to go then and I would but well see when the time comes ...

:af: came today and I dont know how I feel about it on the one hand I'm glad because I get to try my new mooncup out so far Im loving it went in super easy and I'm kinda excited to see how heavy my flow is :blush: its also gonna be a pretty stressful trying to get all my coursework finished in one month so that wouldnt be good for baby and at least then il be qualified (fx) and looking for a job again, but on the other hand I really wouldve liked a march baby they wouldve had the same birthday month as their godmother and weve been ntnp for soo long Im trying to have faith in my body and the universe but its hard ... sorry for the rant hope you ladies are doing ok :flower:

b9df6dd6c1fa11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

This is my happy place ladies. Our baby girl Molly. The vet calls me her mom, and I really like how being called a mom feels. Someday I'll be a mom to a human baby as well as my fur baby.

Aww shes cute what breed and how old is she??? OH wants a dog when we move to a bigger place because both our parents had dogs but I dont think well have the time to dedicate to training one.

Instrad weve got 2 ferrets my boys Taz and Modo cant cuddle them like you would a baby their way too wriggly lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->