Positive $ tree test then negative frer and digital

Mrs. Galindo

Reaction score
I took a dollar tree test and got what i thought was a positive. Got excited and ran out for frer and it was negative. Idk what to think..

20181119_215942.jpg

Could just be the sensitivity or the fact that you may not have had concentrated urine. I’d test again tomorrow but that line looks solid to me!

Could just be the sensitivity or the fact that you may not have had concentrated urine. I’d test again tomorrow but that line looks solid to me!

Right! Me too. So irritating. Im hoping its not false. Never had that happen before.

I always had good luck with dollar tree tests, and like PP said could be urine concentration, time of day, simple things like that. If that line came up within the time limit it seems it's likely it is a bfp, pretty strong line for an evap.

Test again in a few days time, but i agree, that $ tree test looks too positive to be a false! X

Take another 1st response 1st thing this morning and it was negative also I don't know what to think

Definitely looks positive to me! Would you mind posting a picture of the FRER you took?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->