Positive Wondfos. Negative FRER. Help!

jleighv

Reaction score
This morning, with FMU, I tested with two Wondfos. I dipped one and it showed a faint line within a minute, so I dipped another. Another faint line within a minute. I took a first response early result later in the day with a wondfo. Both negative. :wacko: So I really do not know what to think. I really thought this could be it. My boobs are extremely sensitive. I felt like I was literally burning my nippes when I put a bra on today (NO exageration :nope:). I was extra extra extra tired for the past 3 days, but that has gotten a little more under control today. Also, I thought I was coming down with a cold because my nose felt very strange yesterday (the way it ALWAYS feels right before I get a cold - tingly and airy(hard to explain)). Cramps here and there, mostly on my sides.

I have such irregular periods I would have no way to tell how many dpo I am at this point.

Attachments

• CAM_0927.jpg
    CAM_0927.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 32
  • CAM_0941.jpg
    CAM_0941.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 37
They look positive to me, hopefully they will get darker in a few days.

Thanks. I really really hope they get darker too. I just don't know what I will do if I have another let down. I've had so many evaps and even a few false positives, that I feel like my head is about to explode.

I had a bfp on a wondfo and it took a day or two for the frer to show up.

My wondfos always turned positive a day before my frers but I also had some false positives with them or maybe chemicals...very hard to say. Your test look promising and I will keep fingers crossed for you tomorrow!

Thanks ladies so much. I really hope it turns out to be a real positive. I didn't have any FRERs to test with or Wondfos left for today, but tomorrow I am expecting some digis in the mail, so hopefully those will show "Pregnant".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->