Positive yet?? *added some more pictures*

babynewbie

Reaction score
Im not sure how long my cycles are, im using 30 days as a rough guide. Bought some more OPKs yesterday so thought id use one just to see (first picture) and took another one this morning (second picture) and its definitely darker than yesterday but not sure if its quite positive yet??? :shrug:

Im going to do another one later on at the same time as last night and see what that is like.

* Just added to more pictures, of my line progression, last one being last night. Definitely getting darker, ill take another one in a few hours.

Attachments

• 12th August.jpg
    12th August.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 13th August.jpg
    13th August.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 13th August (2).jpg
    13th August (2).jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 14th August.jpg
    14th August.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 18
i think thats pretty close to a positive

i think im pretty near, i guess my estimate of a 30 day cycle is wrong then, cos i cant be 7 days away from O and be getting an OPK like that surely?? :wacko:

If i go by a 28 day cycle, then today i would be 5 days until O, that seems more fitting with the OPK doesnt it?? Ohh this is all so confusing :wacko:

I say DTD every day during your fertile week just to be safe!

its almost there. keep testing and bd every other day until then. I'm sure it will be a day or 2, good luck!

I'd say it's almost positive too.

LH can surge in "waves" up to the actual surge that causes OV... so you may see a bit of a fade if you are still quite a few days from your normal ovulation date.

Another thing to consider is that the date of ovulation for a woman can vary - it's her luteal phase that is typically very consistent over her cycles. So maybe stress or illness shocked your system and it's ovulating a little early.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"