Positive??

lilly88

Reaction score
Hi Lovely Ladies

It's been two years since we were TTC for DD and I can't really remember much about OPK. The pic is from today, the top being from this morning and the others throughout the day. Are the positive or not yet? They seem to be getting lighter? The tests from yesterday (which I threw away last night) were extremely light and I've been having O pains today. But my other question is, we DTD on Friday night and my DH isn't back until tomorrow night, will it be too late and do I count this month out?

Thanks so much in advance!

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 28
The top one looks positive to me. If you dtd on Friday I would think you would still be ok since that was only 2 nights ago. I would still go at it again when he returns just to be sure ;)

I don't think any of them look positive. The top one looks close but I still think it would count as negative. Keep taking them... you're probably very close! GL!

I agree with lilmiss, none look positive just yet. I definitely think you'll get a + any day now. Keep testing.

Thanks for your posts ladies!

The tests are now lighter and lighter so maybe I O'd in the night on Saturday and the test I did Sunday morning caught the dip in LH? Is that possible?

I had O pains on Sunday morning like normal and had all the other symptoms.

We BD last night and Friday night so hopefully i've done all I can but I kinda feel we've probably missed it this month. A shame as he's away next month when I O.

Arrgghhh! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->