Positive?

bc1122

Reaction score
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 3 cycles. I have a complete type A personality, so I've tested multiple times each cycle. I've had many symptoms this cycle, but they could also be PMS. I have been known in the past to keep looking at tests and finally seeing the faintest line after the time limit, taking them apart to confirm, when in reality they are indents. This happened yesterday with a test. This morning I took a FRER test with FMU. The line came up within the first 3 minutes and it appears to have some color unlike before. This is also the first time I've been able to see a line on a picture. It is very faint so I'm still not sure. What do you think??

Attachments

• IMG_3291.jpg
    IMG_3291.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 58
I'd say that's your BFP!! Congrats!

Thank you everyone! I'm very cautiously excited, and don't want to get to excited this early. I'm planning on taking a digital to confirm, but not sure if it is too early-I've heard they are not as sensitive.

Thank you everyone! I'm very cautiously excited, and don't want to get to excited this early. I'm planning on taking a digital to confirm, but not sure if it is too early-I've heard they are not as sensitive.

too* excited

too* excited

The Clearblue with weeks estimator is pretty sensitive, I'd wait and take it tomorrow just to be sure. Congrats!!!:happydance:

You can take it now (a CB weeks or a fr gold digital). It's very sensitive. I had a much lighter line than that and got my 1-2 weeks. I can show you the pic in a minute

This is the picture of my cb +, frer, and cb 1-2 weeks taken with SMU on 10dpo. (I had twins so my hcg was through the roof early).

Attachments

• official bfp.jpg
    official bfp.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 21
I broke down and took a CB weeks estimator, and got a negative. The instructions say to use FMU, which I obviously didn't and I only went a few hours between tests (and drank water, coffee.) I'm only 11 dpo, so I know it is early and I may test again in a few days. My plan is to stay optimistic, but not get my hopes up. Much easier said than done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->