Positive?

Don't let the negative worry you. That line on the FRER is lovely and leaves no doupt. The digi is just because its nice to see it in words but it is common for it to take a couple of extra days for a digi to give you a BFP.

Did you pee directly onto it or did you dip it? I always catch my urine so I can judge the concentration before I dip. It could have just been that between drinking, coffee, and short hold it just wasn't concentrated enough to register. Sorry, I should have mentioned mine was smu so I had nothing to drink and it was about 4 hours from fmu.

But I agree, that line on the frer is beautiful so don't be discouraged.

I always pee directly on the stick. I will try with a cup tomorrow. Thanks for the encouragement!

Agreed that is a great line. I always use a cup to collect too. If I try and pee on the test I start laughing and its all downhill from there LOL

:bfp::bfp::bfp:

I am OVER THE MOON! I can finally surprise my husband today when he gets home from work! Thank you all so much for encouraging me yesterday!

Attachments

• IMG_3297.jpg
    IMG_3297.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 17
Any recommendations for when to contact my doctor? I'm pretty sure she said they won't see me until 6 weeks but wondering if I should call soon to set an appointment.

Are you in the UK? With mine I contacted them about 6 weeks then went from there and they booked me in with the midwife when I was 9 weeks x

I would call. In the US, Kaiser won't see you until 8-10 weeks but you can schedule it as soon as you know. I've scheduled it before my missed period. Worst case they ask you to call back or book for later.

I called this morning and my doctor will see me at 7 weeks, so I have an appointment for August 1st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->